Moves are being made

Advertisement
Heard Blake is “working on a night move”, not sure what dat means.

Inn da byck seat of his 60 Chevy?
Night Moves GIF by Bob Seger

Night Moves GIF by Bob Seger

I don’t think his job is to bring people in.
This is his 3 year here and his first 2 years he was a Quality control assistant with receivers.
This is his first year as the “Director of recruiting”. His job is to oversee all
on campus recruiting
including correspondence with recruits, the NLI process, recruiting boards, depth charts and player rankings. Oversee football recruiting budget, while evaluating department needs, direct the purchases and report budget status to the Head Football Coach.

But from what I’ve heard he has connections to high school football all thru out Miami. Now does he do his job good or not or should he be retained that’s a question for @Alex Jones @Poopscoop @JayCane20 or one of those guys that are connected to program
Me, it's a given I'm not a fan of his. I personally feel his value to this team or any others down if it's strictly from a recruiting and relationships perspective is tremendously over stated. I think he's someone who is easily replaced by numerous people specifically in this local environment. I'd take a number of high school coaches down here who have legit relationships in the community etc and have built them long term. You guys all know the names. No need to mention them. That's just my opinion.

The fact he raised his arms thinking he had won, only to realize he had lost, then tried to sprint ahead of the camel after the race is over, had me laughing so hard I was in tears. I kept envisioning Manny trying to catch Mack.
He thought there was a million dollars at the end of that race. Lmao
He almost started flying his legs were going so fast lmao 💀

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d prefer doing a complete clean house. The only guys on staff and inside the whole athletic department I would consider keeping are.

1. DVD - off field recruiting only
2. Hickson - I wouldn’t blink twice if he kept his same role and would probably be happy if he did unless an absolute home run hire type like Ja'Juan Seider came through
3. TROB - Secondary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back