Moves are being made

Advertisement
No doubt there are some back door discussions going on. They know either Mac Brown about to put that fork in Diaz's **** or the following week after the UNC loss with a no crowd NC State **** whooping.

He’s got a lot of ties in south Florida. Keep him for recruiting. If he wants a coaching job let him go do it at a smaller P5 school

Cooney is a pompous id1ot... thought he nearly got fired a couple of years ago for illegal contact with recruits.... if you can't even bag right, get off the line already.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The recruiting department needs to get one of those highway construction signs, "Temporary Inconvenience. Permanent Improvement."

Advertisement
At this point Manny shouldn’t be allowed to do anything with hiring or firing. If I was Reed and got offered the DB coach job by Manny doesn’t seem like much job security to me

BOT - why in gods name did you pay money to hire this guy Blake?

Blake -
1634236104285.jpeg

@Alex Jones

Advertisement
He’s got a lot of ties in south Florida. Keep him for recruiting. If he wants a coaching job let him go do it at a smaller P5 school
He's been here, what, three or four years now. Who did he bring in to Miami? I'm seriously asking.

Advertisement
Yeah every time some knucklehead rags on another states education I chuckle at the thought of putting my sons in a Florida public school. Especially one from S. Florida.

seriously. SfL schools aside from like 4 public ones (not including private schools) are pretty bare bottom trash.

also Bama gets a ton of kids from surrounding states like GA for one. I know a few people from ATL who ended up at AU and Alabama

Yeah every time some knucklehead rags on another states education I chuckle at the thought of putting my sons in a Florida public school. Especially one from S. Florida.
Not going for a derail but I always laugh at this idea that southern people and states are dumb and have bad education. There are pockets of bad schools everywhere. The county in Tennessee that I live in has one of the best public school districts in the country.

Not going for a derail but I always laugh at this idea that southern people and states are dumb and have bad education. There are pockets of bad schools everywhere. The county in Tennessee that I live in has one of the best public school districts in the country.
Because public schools in Chicago and New York City are first rate...lol. How about Baltimore County where not a single kid passed the 12th grade math proficiency test?

Advertisement
Back