Moves are being made

Don’t do it to me
I was hoping people would read between the lines a bit, but no everybody needs exact facts. A list of possible head coach replacements is being made. Coaches that actually are interested in the job. Not everybody wants this job. Miami is not for everybody and our fan base has a terrible reputation. There is peripheral contact being made. Facts are being gathered. 2 former players are doing most of the legwork and Blake has nothing to do with it. Does this mean he will get fired? I have no idea. Personally I hope so. Obviously the names are being kept secret because most if not all have other jobs. Manny is toast and they have learned their lesson. Only big names are being considered. That’s all I have until Sunday.
We know the first name on the list. The $20M they come with should make it feasible to grab any coach they want.

Advertisement
I forgot about that incident that happened between him & Mario but I don’t think it’s a Blake/Mario scenario. That was just a hard recruiting battle scenario but you might be right. We will find out soon enough.
Mario put the other recruiter in his place… and when Blake heard about it, he tried to put Mario in his place.

Mario won’t come in with Blake as AD.

It was me View attachment 157752View attachment 157753
Some of the details maybe a bit off, looking back at it Mario was only back January to February in 2013 and obvious prime recruiting time, I don’t think it was after a game but just a basic visit to a school. Not 100% sure on what recruit it was.
This is recent that you posted this. Someone posted something about it years ago on here. Can’t remember who. If this is the same story wasn’t it that Mario threatened to kick the *** of whoever showed up on his time at a school???

Advertisement
This is recent that you posted this. Someone posted something about it years ago on here. Can’t remember who. If this is the same story wasn’t it that Mario threatened to kick the *** of whoever showed up on his time at a school???
Lol yes I believe it was something like that. Long story short the coaches called Blake and Golden and they both scolded Mario, and he was just thinking I’m. Getting out of this place

@Poopscoop BLEEPInG hot take from 2018
2E2BC4F7-76AD-4DC3-8A7A-34133DA1CD04.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.
And? Did anyone really believe miami would let him coach after losing every game before Duke?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you expect him to say?
You guys are more hysterical than a bunch of women on PMS.
So you think that Waymon Steed and Shaqs parents on this board is a isolated incident? You think players and recruits of players live in a bubble and don’t read these boards? You think after reading how Cri, errr Mr. Jones is hitting on almost all of his info this is a non story. Ok sir…

So you think that Waymon Steed and Shaqs parents on this board is a isolated incident? You think players and recruits of players live in a bubble and don’t read these boards? You think after reading how Cri, errr Mr. Jones is hitting on almost all of his info this is a non story. Ok sir…

You are deflecting.

Advertisement
Back