Moves are being made

Attachments

• B44B0350-68E3-46BC-BCCF-7EA54299AB54.gif
    B44B0350-68E3-46BC-BCCF-7EA54299AB54.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually stumbled upon this the other day reading a Saban book (Monte Burke). Alabama’s freshmen class around 2014/15 had increased to 40% out of state which is insane for a large state school. National Merit scholars went through the roof. Admission rate went down to 65% since they were getting so many applicants which allowed them to be slightly more selective. They also gave Saban credit for setting up academic recruiters in larger southern city’s wealthier suburbs (Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville, Houston etc.)

Edit: 2019 Fall semester out of state freshman enrollees at Alabama was 56.5%. That’s more than us and we’ve always been good in that category.
This is because anyone from out of state is smarter than an Alabama HS grad.

TROB gone after season if not before IMO. And don’t him and Mario not get along
I forgot about that incident that happened between him & Mario but I don’t think it’s a Blake/Mario scenario. That was just a hard recruiting battle scenario but you might be right. We will find out soon enough.

Advertisement
I forgot about that incident that happened between him & Mario but I don’t think it’s a Blake/Mario scenario. That was just a hard recruiting battle scenario but you might be right. We will find out soon enough.
Man. My curiosity is at an all time high. Who was the recruit?

I told y’all the fegans thing was an omen. Now let’s hope trob doesn’t end up at uf.
Graves was up there recently and it likely wasn’t by accident.
Man, that would suck & my spidey tinglies are telling me that TRob is throwing tea leaves out there to the kids he got to commit. He’s an ace recruiter and part of the ace recruiter skills is knowing how to manipulate situations to your favor.

Man. My curiosity is at an all time high. Who was the recruit?
I don’t remember & I can’t recall the poster here who provided the details. Something along the lines of a school in Broward. After the game Mario was supposed to talk to the recruit & basically the head coach or position coach let TRob cut in front of the line & speak to the recruit first & Mario was super ****ed. It was during that stint when he was under Golden. Someone here can fill in the details better than me. Read too many coaching threads to mush my head.

Advertisement
I don’t remember & I can’t recall the poster here who provided the details. Something along the lines of a school in Broward. After the game Mario was supposed to talk to the recruit & basically the head coach or position coach let TRob cut in front of the line & speak to the recruit first & Mario was super ****ed. It was during that stint when he was under Golden. Someone here can fill in the details better than me. Read too many coaching threads to mush my head.
It was me
DF63CD00-C88A-44C0-B1EE-DF08B2905245.jpeg
27D43730-AC1D-4EEF-8237-F98C1438DC38.jpeg

Some of the details maybe a bit off, looking back at it Mario was only back January to February in 2013 and obvious prime recruiting time, I don’t think it was after a game but just a basic visit to a school. Not 100% sure on what recruit it was.

Last edited:
Man, that would suck & my spidey tinglies are telling me that TRob is throwing tea leaves out there to the kids he got to commit. He’s an ace recruiter and part of the ace recruiter skills is knowing how to manipulate situations to your favor.
I hope so bro.
That secondary has a chance to be legendary if we get those players.
I just don’t see dudes of that caliber waiting till February for us.
The only way that happens is if they have someone locked up to be the HC soon. And that would mean some serious moves on the low. But I just don’t see how they would be able to keep it quiet till then.

Advertisement
I was wondering what happened to him. I was shocked he didn't do better at Colorado. He was the original architect of the Boise State dynasty. Used to love watching them on Thursday nights and late night Saturdays in the late 90's. Ballin as QB named Dimwiddie used to light teams up

Advertisement
Back