Moves are being made

Ferman spoke with Khamauri Rodgers father. He said that he asked DVD straight up what is going on. He told Ferman that with all the injuries, etc. that happened this season, he believes they will get another two years.

"There are so many injuries and things playing against them right now, a lot of freshmen playing, (Van Dyke) just feels they are going to give them at least two more years."

Rodgers is remaining committed but will take two more OVs to Miss St and Mississippi
Don’t forget the non covid related virus!

Advertisement
Lmao you guys crack me up. Mad at DVD for throwing a sales pitch. You really want him to say, "hey man were all toast. Save yourself while you can lol."

Anyway, as to the Colin McCarthey article. He said that jokingly.
Noone faults DVD’s sales pitch but damnnnnn that is straight up “I’ve got beachfront property in Afghanistan I’d like to sell you cheap”

Advertisement
Advertisement
You did. I remember that. So far, everything you said has fallen like dominoes.

You are the hero we need but not who we deserve.
No, @Roman Marciante is a hero. I’m just a conspiracy theorist on a message board.
CDB57791-2ABF-412F-9119-A9DC18BA8132.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Ferman spoke with Khamauri Rodgers father. He said that he asked DVD straight up what is going on. He told Ferman that with all the injuries, etc. that happened this season, he believes they will get another two years.

"There are so many injuries and things playing against them right now, a lot of freshmen playing, (Van Dyke) just feels they are going to give them at least two more years."

Rodgers is remaining committed but will take two more OVs to Miss St and Mississippi
Willie Tyler Magic GIF by Insurance_King

DVD talking about the injuries

This is way premature but I think someone like Mario would like him & DVD recruiting for Miami. It’s hard to tell if they are any good in this Manny system coaching wise.

I don’t think the CB’s have been the problem. Bolden & Hall have been.

Jon Gruden approves of DVDs message. Keep the recruits in the fold until the new HC can seal the deal.

Advertisement
Heres something that could attract a head coach to come here:

Imagine being the head coach who saved the program and brought it back to life. Not just a program, a program like Miami. Although we suck right now, we gather national attention every single time we start winning a few games.

I think that could be attracting for some moving forward.
Agree 100%. This is our biggest selling point besides the recruiting base the coach will have here. This coach would be an immediate hero and this coach would have enormous opportunities if they were decided to leave here.

I think Any new coach (mario)would keep your DVD,Cooney,fields for local connections but everyone else gone
You think Cooney survives in that instance? I can see fields as the reputable guy but honestly, he isnt in our top 100 problems but he aint lighting the world on fire. Arroyo, great pull. Mallory, cant get right. This year, we dont have a valid TE option. Brantley, true cane but with limitations. So coaching/recruiting i am not seeing it. Also having Cooney in his role just means as soon as an on field position opens Luke and his boys will be all over screaming for it to go to Cooney and when it doesnt everyone will be salty. Just seems like too much drama. DVD is young and upcoming I can see him getting a shot.

I think Any new coach (mario)would keep your DVD,Cooney,fields for local connections but everyone else gone

Only one worth keeping imo would be Aristide. New coach can decide if goes back to off the field role or not but i'd rather keep him than the other 3 you mentioned.

Advertisement
Back