Moves are being made

Advertisement
He's been here, what, three or four years now. Who did he bring in to Miami? I'm seriously
I don’t think his job is to bring people in.
This is his 3 year here and his first 2 years he was a Quality control assistant with receivers.
This is his first year as the “Director of recruiting”. His job is to oversee all
on campus recruiting
including correspondence with recruits, the NLI process, recruiting boards, depth charts and player rankings. Oversee football recruiting budget, while evaluating department needs, direct the purchases and report budget status to the Head Football Coach.

But from what I’ve heard he has connections to high school football all thru out Miami. Now does he do his job good or not or should he be retained that’s a question for @Alex Jones @Poopscoop @JayCane20 or one of those guys that are connected to program

If Canes fans want to head off another hiring disaster, it might smart to make it absolutely clear (fly the banners, take out a page in the paper, whatever) to the people in charge that Jordan Orvlovsky is not a viable coaching candidate. I've started seeing media articles about him and others on this site are saying he's caught the eye of the Miami brass. I get the sense the idiots in charge are trying prepare the fanbase for Orvlovsky when Diaz gets fired.

Advertisement
I don’t think his job is to bring people in.
This is his 3 year here and his first 2 years he was a Quality control assistant with receivers.
This is his first year as the “Director of recruiting”. His job is to oversee all
on campus recruiting
including correspondence with recruits, the NLI process, recruiting boards, depth charts and player rankings. Oversee football recruiting budget, while evaluating department needs, direct the purchases and report budget status to the Head Football Coach.

But from what I’ve heard he has connections to high school football all thru out Miami. Now does he do his job good or not or should he be retained that’s a question for @Alex Jones @Poopscoop @JayCane20 or one of those guys that are connected to program
You clearly haven't caught onto @Poopscoop feelings about Cooney....that would be a BIG NO for him

The Orvlosky thing was a complete joke posted by McCarthy that no one expected the media to take off with it and make a **** article about it lol. McCarthy and Orvosky are close friends, he posted that as a joke. Ya’ll ******* relax, lol.

I f#cking hope so. I wouldn't put it past the BOT to make it a self fulfilling prophecy. "well, the fans wanted someone young and dynamic, this Orlovsky guy seems to be trending so he should be a popular hire that will placate the fan base."

I f#cking hope so. I wouldn't put it past the BOT to make it a self fulfilling prophecy. "well, the fans wanted someone young and dynamic, this Orlovsky guy seems to be trending so he should be a popular hire that will placate the fan base."

Lol, yeah nah. Orvosky’s brother is a long time poster on another site, great guy. He came out and posted it was all just a joke by McCarthy when this first came about.

Advertisement
The Orvlosky thing was a complete joke posted by McCarthy that no one expected the media to take off with it and make a **** article about it lol. McCarthy and Orvosky are close friends, he posted that as a joke. Ya’ll ******* relax, lol
Lol. @rok Said UM Top Brass are on to him....

Advertisement
Is Orvlosky the Atlanta sports radio guy who probably gave the best cane football analysis and later started the media embarrassment of Al Folden and his crew in Miami.

Not going for a derail but I always laugh at this idea that southern people and states are dumb and have bad education. There are pockets of bad schools everywhere. The county in Tennessee that I live in has one of the best public school districts in the country.
I’ve lived all over the country and the stereotypes are funny, but false, all over the place

Some of the slowest hillbilly mfers I’ve ever met are from the north (I’m related to some of them so I can say that so don’t @ me)

Advertisement
I’ve lived all over the country and the stereotypes are funny, but false, all over the place

Some of the slowest hillbilly mfers I’ve ever met are from the north (I’m related to some of them so I can say that so don’t @ me)
Leave Pennsyltucky out of this. 🤣

Advertisement
Back