Moves are being made

You are deflecting.
I’m not deflecting at all. What is a commitment? What does Dwins say allllll the time? Relationships….What is the most important thing in a COMMITTED relationship? Trust sir…Do you in good faith think Manny get 2 years to right the ship?

To make sure I’m practicing what I preach, IMO DVD is at least being disingenuous..

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m not deflecting at all. What is a commitment? What does Dwins say allllll the time? Relationships….What is the most important thing in a COMMITTED relationship? Trust sir…Do you in good faith think Manny get 2 years to right the ship?

To make sure I’m practicing what I preach, IMO DVD is at least being disingenuous..

How old are you?
You sound like a jaded teenage girl.
DVD is firstly beholden to UM, who is signing his paycheck....he is doing what all coaches would do in his position, and that is depict his boss and the school he is representing in the best possible light, regardless of how difficult it may be at the time. He is not getting paid to make predictions on when/if his bossed is getting canned....lol at quoting Dwins for affirmation, the same gentleman who has proclaimed Nick Saban as his Lord and Savior.

Advertisement
Have to believe that would be Stoops staff or Mario.

I’d be very happy with either of them as HC.
Stoops or Mario would definitely keep Ed here. They ain’t dumb. Just cause manure is too stupid to use a resource. There’s literally multiple people on staff who know defense better than manure. Ed, trob, Simpson etx

You guys are more hysterical than a bunch of women on PMS.
Have you ever been with a woman?
bags-sand.gif

To avoid the extra distraction. If you already know you'll be replacing him and discussions are taking place behind the scenes, what good does it do to cut him loose now and be the subject of every sports show for several weeks?
Maybe, but doesn't keeping him hurt recruiting for THIS year. I mean we only have what 6 or 7 commits???

Advertisement
Ferman spoke with Khamauri Rodgers father. He said that he asked DVD straight up what is going on. He told Ferman that with all the injuries, etc. that happened this season, he believes they will get another two years.

"There are so many injuries and things playing against them right now, a lot of freshmen playing, (Van Dyke) just feels they are going to give them at least two more years."

Rodgers is remaining committed but will take two more OVs to Miss St and Mississippi
That's some magical thinking

Advertisement
what we all need to do is hope that Mario ( or whoever the new coach might be) isn't in one of the top bowls.The new coach can leave and the school will have someone coach the bowl game.

The new coach can get here before ESD and use the current coaches with local ties to get them to the recruits we have been recruiting.Obviously if it's Mario it's a lot easier.

But I doubt a coach would leave a school before a game like the Rose Bowl or a CFP game unless pushed out by the school.

Advertisement
what we all need to do is hope that Mario ( or whoever the new coach might be) isn't in one of the top bowls.The new coach can leave and the school will have someone coach the bowl game.

The new coach can get here before ESD and use the current coaches with local ties to get them to the recruits we have been recruiting.Obviously if it's Mario it's a lot easier.

But I doubt a coach would leave a school before a game like the Rose Bowl or a CFP game unless pushed out by the school.
If that were to happen I doubt he has a staff put together by then so it makes it difficult telling a kid to come here and he won’t even know his position coach

Advertisement
Back