Moves are being made

Amen. Second time in over four decades of being a Miami fan that I am actively hoping the Canes lose; Golden's Clemson moment the first, as we knew it'd take a colossal failure to send him packing.

Mack needs to put Manolo out of his misery.
wgn america knife GIF by Outsiders

Advertisement
Advertisement
gotta root for UNC destruction in order for espn to move with it and Herbie.....has to be absolute victory for UNC without a struggle. Although Manny is right we have to recruit he took to long to start, waited all these years to get a real DB coach. Fuq this dude ghtfoh already.
Despite “upgrades” to the staff over the years and having an experienced team, there is zero improvements on the field

I think we knew we were in deep **** when he was hired but held out hope that he would improve. Hasn’t happened at all. Ya gotta go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imma be honest;

This is part of the problem. Blake James is a grown a$$ man who made grown @&& decisions! If he’s the AD, let him be the AD, MEANING, let him be culpable for the grown *** decisions he’s made, IN ATHLETICS. Stop micromanaging this chit. If he’s not “allowed” to talk football, then obviously u have zero confidence in his leadership abilities. If u have no confidence in that, then why is he still collecting a 7 figure check from this institution?!

Like stop baby sitting this dweeb! Get him the fck outta here! He’s not an AD, and he’s being treated as such; being told to be frustrated, not allowed to talk football or be involved in future hiring processes. No competent school would keep a guy who’s incompetent at their job, just b/c he fund raises. He fund raises while losing funds.

I digress.
It's nepotism.

gotta root for UNC destruction in order for espn to move with it and Herbie.....has to be absolute victory for UNC without a struggle. Although Manny is right we have to recruit he took to long to start, waited all these years to get a real DB coach. Fuq this dude ghtfoh already.
Don't count on it. They're a mess.

You're gonna have to ask The Wolf and Pickett da gawd to do this.

Advertisement
Blake has been mostly sidelined in the decision making for the next HC and programatic changes. That's what I was told as of this weekend. He is not even allowed to talk about football with the media if you haven't noticed. Highsmith, Blades and others have spoken. People with a lot of money have spoken. People with a lot of influence have spoken. Now we wait.
So...does that mean Blake stays in some capacity not involved in the Football program?
Because that would be a disaster and would would end in failure

Advertisement
Back