Moves are being made

Advertisement
We're on page 90. Have any moves been made yet?
According to myth, nothing important gets done around here unless the subject in question has a thread over 100 pages.

Im keeping it low key tonight. started watching Squid Games. This is some weird a$$ **** but I cant seem to turn it off. So Im around and good for a few more posts if needed but I think we about out of time. should be over 100 by Pitt. Expect changes then.

We're on page 90. Have any moves been made yet?
1634952251923.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honesty what the **** does that even mean
lmaooooooo him and golden were masters of complete bull**** sayings man...they really thought they were word wizards...in reality they are both slimy ignorant pieces of mierda who will never sniff another big time gig in their life...f'in losers man lol in the truest sense of the word

Advertisement
I don’t think they’ll go for that. I’ve tried at different points, even tried asking to let him just post in the #KTDT.
Oh, please. No. His schtick got old real fast & ruined the board. Also, how do you think recruits view that type of content? NYSOM is IMHO a better fit for posting on FSU's board.

Oh, please. No. His schtick got old real fast & ruined the board. Also, how do you think recruits view that type of content? NYSOM is IMHO a better fit for posting on FSU's board.
Believe me I understand. I was trying to find a limited way to have him here without him running rampant all over the place but I know it’s a no go.

Advertisement
Hiring a P5 head football coach is a crapshoot at best. I can only think of a handful that’s been at the same school over 10 years - Sabag, Dablo, Kelly, and Gundy has a 5 year perpetual contract (unheard of). ****, there’s not that many that have been at the same school 5 years.

Last edited:
lmaooooooo him and golden were masters of complete bull**** sayings man...they really thought they were word wizards...in reality they are both slimy ignorant pieces of mierda who will never sniff another big time gig in their life...f'in losers man lol in the truest sense of the word
It still ****es me off that Richt hired his son instead of a real coach to help run the offense. But Richt didn’t constantly spew spin jobs and excuses

Advertisement
Back