Moves are being made

Advertisement
my guess is that he is in a PM with @Dr.L.ThugU and that at some point @JBCanes-NC while blacked out told him to do something to his ****.

90D71276-C5C5-479E-A2CF-DCAC04178B75.gif

Do you know @Dr.L.ThugU , @JBCanes-NC , @Ecush and crew from over there? Gary loves them.
I'm sure we ran across each other over there. Guys if I said something on CanesSport to offend you I apologize LOL.....

Ive spent a lot of my Canes message board/social media time going at Minnie Diaz, Fake James, and the BOT. I won't apologize for that. I love UM football and its players to much to do that.

Ferman never really cared for fans attacking Minnie for his cluster fkry as a HC. He even banned some for calling out Minnies terrible coaching and dismal leadership. I told him before the season that no matter how much he tried to protect that loser, these games would still be played this year and Manny would continue to yell at everyone loud and clear that he doesn't know WTF he's doing

I mean Manny tried to tell everyone when we played FIU in 2019, but unfortunantly the people that needed to listen was to busy sipping champagne and eating imported cheese and crackers while Fake James continued hatching his little dasterdly plot to finally kill UM football.

Advertisement
I'm sure we ran across each other over there. Guys if I said something on CanesSport to offend you I apologize LOL.....

Ive spent a lot of my Canes message board/social media time going at Minnie Diaz, Fake James, and the BOT. I won't apologize for that. I love UM football and its players to much to do that.

Ferman never really cared for fans attacking Minnie for his cluster fkry as a HC. He even banned some for calling out Minnies terrible coaching and dismal leadership. I told him before the season that no matter how much he tried to protect that loser, these games would still be played this year and Manny would continue to yell at everyone loud and clear that he doesn't know WTF he's doing

I mean Manny tried to tell everyone when we played FIU in 2019, but unfortunantly the people that needed to listen was to busy sipping champagne and eating imported cheese and crackers while Fake James continued hatching his little dasterdly plot to finally kill UM football.
We have BOT members serving on the Board and doing good things to help the school in areas that interest them. We need one capable member or future member, with the money, to decide that they want to champion the football program as their cause.

Advertisement
We have BOT members serving on the Board and doing good things to help the school in areas that interest them. We need one capable member or future member, with the money, to decide that they want to champion the football program as their cause.
I agree. I don't understand why someone who is used to winning in other areas (business, another field of study, another sport etc....) wouldn't want to naturally win in football also. It would be may preference to see UM dominant in everything from the music school to football.

Doc Holliday sounds familiar.
Here. Look at this thread. They’ve got actual screenshots of DM’s with Gary and Shoddell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cuckie or Thuggie - those are the nicknames he’s been given but I think he was @Dr.L.ThugU whwn Gary last banned him in 2017.
Before that he was just luvthugu all one word. JB was originally just @JBCanes-NC over there until we were all forced into name changes after we got into a war with @skibbyskibby and @3rdCane and their crew. Except for @Ecush, who has the same name here and always had the same one there. I wonder why? What did he do for Gru????

Before that he was just luvthugu all one word. JB was originally just @JBCanes-NC over there until we were all forced into name changes after we got into a war with @skibbyskibby and @3rdCane and their crew. Except for @Ecush, who has the same name here and always had the same one there. I wonder why? What did he do for Gru????
You’re good on post count. Lol. I forgot that because of some crazy logic they were forced to change their names. Something like Gary had banned them so he couldn’t simply unban them without name changes or something nuts.

How soon they forget….once upon a time there was a **** of a poster named iowanebraskaoklahoma……

Advertisement
Back