Most Underrated Canes IYO.

Sean Spence.

We don't appreciate just how good he was because of our bad teams when he played and the lack of talent around him.

Advertisement
Rusty Medearis. He was an undersized beast before the injury. I always thought he would have made a good MLB in the NFL.

Advertisement
Rusty Medearis. He was an undersized beast before the injury. I always thought he would have made a good MLB in the NFL.

Rusty without an injury could've been our best DE ever. He's also in our Hall of Fame. Underrated, how in the world? Everyone knows he was a badass whose injuries derailed his career.

Advertisement
Leonard Conley and Coleman Bell on offense and Herbert James on D only because I loved the way Jay Ro used to say his name in the OB.

Edgar Benes. Probably the best ****** kicker we ever had. If not him, the Scott Covington. Good QB who would have looked a lot better on a better team. Daryl Spencer. Overlooked because the other WRs with him. Twan Russell. Good LB, overlooked because he played with Ray Lewis, Rohan Marley and other good LBs.

Just thinking on a few players that I think put together some really nice careers in their time here

Hankerson- The fact that he holds the TD record speaks for itself, was inconsistent for his early career and really put it all together is senior year. I still remember watching him ball in the state championship.

Pat Hill- He is the reason I now pay attention to fullbacks. This toad body sum***** used to **** **** up in the hole.

Darnell Jenkins - Already mentioned

Travis Benjamin- Dam I miss that kind of speed, stepped in from day one out of a "loaded" we class and made a difference.

Advertisement
Just thinking on a few players that I think put together some really nice careers in their time here

Hankerson- The fact that he holds the TD record speaks for itself, was inconsistent for his early career and really put it all together is senior year. I still remember watching him ball in the state championship.

Pat Hill- He is the reason I now pay attention to fullbacks. This toad body sum***** used to **** **** up in the hole.

Darnell Jenkins - Already mentioned

Travis Benjamin- Dam I miss that kind of speed, stepped in from day one out of a "loaded" we class and made a difference.

Man, Richt WISHES there was a Pat Hill on this team. I miss that guy. He used to Fuq shid up! Linebackers worst nightmare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back