Most Underrated Canes IYO.

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
After re-watching the U part 2 and U Reloaded...I couldn't help but think of guys like Mo Sikes, Ethenic Sands, and Chris Campbell who were really good here, but didn't get that much recognition due to the absurd amount of talent either in front or around them. Who do you guys have as some of the most underrated Canes in the history of the program?

Advertisement
I was a big fan of Chris Campbell. Tragedy. Greg LaFerre, big mean SOB from Kansas I think, best know for hugging Sebastian in the Endzone at the Sugar Bowl. Big fan of his also. Back when our OL was tough across the board. Those guys didn't play, they faught. Last was Mondriel Fulcher. Thought he would have a better career in the NFL than Bubba Franks. Swing and a miss on my part there. Fulcher was before his time. He would be a great fit for today's game.

Go Canes!

Mo Sikes gets a vote just for that 99yd Int return @ the gata while barely putting his foot in their ****** endzone.

Advertisement
Going back a bit but I always thought Horace Copeland was underrated. Lamar Thomas had the big mouth and Kevin Williams was the dangerous return man but Hi-C was a hellova big play receiver on those early 90's teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back