Most memorable UM play of last 20 years!

IMO... There are so many but below are the ones that for some reason just stick out to me (I didn't even include Reed's TD against BC...too easy)

3) 2012 Miami vs Ga tech
Mike James TD in overtime
Ga tech fans giving me **** as I started the "It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!" as we walked out!
2) 2004 Peach Bowl against Gayturds
Blocked fg that Hester returned for a TD!
1) Sean Taylor against FSU in 2003
His 2nd pick returned for a TD on a rain soaked field! Just an overall amazing game from ST!

Advertisement
The comeback against L'ville and the return Hester had in that game will always be memorable to me. All the friends I watched it with were Louisville fans. But we haven't beat them since so I hear that a lot. I was at the game in '13 or' 14 in Louisville and lost a lot of money too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1A and 1B)The screen pass to Willis McGahee against FSU down 27-14 and Ken Dorsey's lame performance against OSU especially the missed breakaway layup he had to Winston in the Endzone.
3) Brock Berlin and the comeback against the Gayturds.
4) Hester in the comeback against Louisville
5) Taylor muffing the point with like 2mins left against the Vols
6) Stephen Morris against NC State for 500 plus yds against the NCstate and that bomb he threw to Dorsett, which is an all-time throw. Pretty sure that ball traveled 65yds, Canon that dude had.
7) Kaaya his sophmore year against FSU was brilliant.

2 of my top 3 have already been listed....
1.Ed Reed return against BC.
2. Shockey TD at Doak Campbell Stadium. I was sitting in that end zone when he spread out his arms after he caught the TD.
3. Bandy interception vs. Notre Lame!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back