Most loaded miami team in the last decade

I don’t think this o-line is nearly as bad as people think. It’s not great it’s not pathetic like people make it seem.

If the online improves like it did from 16' to 17' we will be good enough to get the job done. The oline is the biggest piece of the puzzle to return to where we all wanna be. Those early 2000's teams had great oline play that really helped let the playmakers get going on the outside

Advertisement
I don’t think this o-line is nearly as bad as people think. It’s not great it’s not pathetic like people make it seem.

couldn't push bethune cookman or toledo to save their lives

not the exact same people on the line, but if you got confidence in what you saw then pass that joint and i'll sip your henny with penny

Another upgrade from last year is adding the striker position. Too much talent in the secondary that was being wasted in 2017.

I feel like some of you don’t watch other college football teams or the NFL if you think we have 4 first round picks this year.

Advertisement
This team is loaded from top to bottom... all we need is a little bit more production from the oline and it's a wrap.

So much elite talent returning.... and the Dline is upgraded bc we didnt have Gerald Willis, Nesta Silvera, and Rousseau last year.

Every position is going to be better by a mile from the year before.

Last edited:
We aren't better than last year's team. We don't have the same DL depth and we have OL issues to go along with no TE to speak of outside of two kids that we are depending on. Oh yeah, and Rosier completes about 50% of his passes and he's going to start. I think we over achieved/got lucky last year and won 2 games (FSU and GT) that we shouldn't have and what should have been an 8 or 9 win team turned into a 10 win team. I also don't think we are going to generate 31 turnovers on defense and we will give up more than last year and score much less. Probably 8 or 9 wins

We’ve recruited 5 Star caliber offensive players at multiple positions that while young, are very talented. A healthy Amari and Wilis are basically adds to the lineup as well. Harley and Thomas are now sophomores, as are Ford and Garvin who imo are going to be dominant.

There is always an ebb and flow to a roster. I don’t see a dramatic difference beteeen the adding and subtraction of quality players. If anything we have a net positive.

This team is loaded from top to bottom... all we need is even a little bit more production from the oline and it's a wrap.

So much elite talent returning.... and the Dline is upgraded bc we didnt have Gerald Willis, Nesta Silvera, and Rousseau last year.

Every position is going to be better by a mile from the year before.

The D line is not upgraded this year .. Chad, toolbox and the 2 Dts provided a lot of quality experience

I feel like some of you don’t watch other college football teams or the NFL if you think we have 4 first round picks this year.
I said 2(joe jack, mike jack) and up to 4 which can happen. Both Jaquan Johnson and shaq have been mocked by a few publications as first rounders too. Not saying they will but it’s a possibility

Advertisement
Excited for the season man...
Potentially looking at 2-4 1st rounders on defense, 1 on offense in richards and then all the guys after that who will get drafted but probably not in the first 2 rounds. Loaded freshman class with talented upperclassmen and underclassmen. Man it feels good

Im 24 and I can Say I haven’t seen Miami be in this good of shape as a program since 03-04 season.

I feel like you may be overestimating our team like is always done. Only guy on D that "might" go in the first round is MJ bc of his measurables. Like someone else said earlier, LBs don't go in the first round unless you are a freak of nature, like a Lavar Arrington type. I know that we throw out "elite" all the time, but it must be proven on the field at the college level. Guys have a ton of potential coming in from HS, but they have done nothing yet.

Time will tell, Brock.

Advertisement
I feel like you may be overestimating our team like is always done. Only guy on D that "might" go in the first round is MJ bc of his measurables. Like someone else said earlier, LBs don't go in the first round unless you are a freak of nature, like a Lavar Arrington type. I know that we throw out "elite" all the time, it must be proven on the field at the college level. Guys have a ton of potential coming in from HS, but they have done nothing yet.

Time will tell, Brock.
Joe Jackson? His production is up there with any of the top dlineman, and to add to that he has elite size 6’5 260 and is a great athlete. He’s been mocked in plenty of first round mock drafts

The D line is not upgraded this year .. Chad, toolbox and the 2 Dts provided a lot of quality experience

Outside from Chad Thomas we aint missing nobody DJack, Joe Jack, Garvin, Patchan, and Rousseau is a freak. The returners are better than they were last year.

At DT Gerald Willis is better than both of the 2 DTs that left. And Nesta Silvera has more potential than the two of them put together.

IF we keep the defense off the field and get the ball to our play makers we'll be in the ACC Ship, and who know after that. Brock aint wrong

Advertisement
Joe Jackson? His production is up there with any of the top dlineman, and to add to that he has elite size 6’5 260 and is a great athlete. He’s been mocked in plenty of first round mock drafts

Yeah, but it all depends on his performance this season. He isn't a locked in 1st round guy like some other players at this point.

Lot of experience but you forget djack will be back and he led the team in sacks and tfls before he got hurt. Then you throw in garvin who is better pass rusher than Thomas and has the ability to just get in the backfield and make plays as well.
Put me in the camp that you will see great play from Gerald Willis this year too
We will see what they do but there is plenty of talent and some experience outside of joe jack, garvin and djack on the dline. Willis might not have played in the games last year but remember he practiced all fall

Excited for the season man...
Potentially looking at 2-4 1st rounders on defense, 1 on offense in richards and then all the guys after that who will get drafted but probably not in the first 2 rounds. Loaded freshman class with talented upperclassmen and underclassmen. Man it feels good

Im 24 and I can Say I haven’t seen Miami be in this good of shape as a program since 03-04 season.

2-4 1st rounders, just on defense?

Why do we do this every year?

Jesus Brock

2-4 1st rounders, just on defense?

Why do we do this every year?

Jesus Brock
Quit looking to objective all the **** time. I said I can See 2 for sure in joe jack and mike jack and depending what they do it could be up to 4 if they have great seasons in quarterman and Jaquan Johnson who I have seen mocked in the first round

Advertisement
Back