Most important recruit in this class

Advertisement
Advertisement
The trenches are where championships are won.

We'll only be back when our OL is not a turnstile...

Assuming he flips as predicted my list would be

Dean
Donaldson
Perry/Weldon
McFarland
DJ/Dee Jay

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas

I know Pete says its Donaldson cause it's always won in the trenches.....but, Miami's never had the best in the trenches. We have however had the best playmakers and Thomas is the most explosive player I've seen in a minute. I don't think we've had that sick of a nasty change the game type impact player since Hester.

I know it's not a given we get em or that he even qualifies, but I'm lighting velitas.

he isn't even top 5, the top 5 in order, perry, Donaldson, dj Johnson, dallas, Weldon.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas

I know Pete says its Donaldson cause it's always won in the trenches.....but, Miami's never had the best in the trenches. We have however had the best playmakers and Thomas is the most explosive player I've seen in a minute. I don't think we've had that sick of a nasty change the game type impact player since Hester.
t
I know it's not a given we get em or that he even qualifies, but I'm lighting velitas.
I disagree with this line. Ken Dorsey had the best protection a QB can get when we had arguably the best college team of all times. Our DL also was one of the best in the country. Yes we had playmakers all over the field, but you can't say we didn't have the best in the trenches.
Yep I believe we didn't give up a sack all year in 2001

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas

yes i agree if it wasn't for d smith did you watch the army all game? that guy is sick...

Advertisement
Back