Most important recruit in this class

Advertisement
Garvin will make a really big impact, and early. Stars be damned, that kid makes plays.

Hester didn't play WR at Miami. Maybe they stuck him out there once or twice, but he was, unfortunately, just a return guy here.

Incredibly underutilized....

A slot receiver -- even an elite one -- has a ceiling on his ability to manufacture wins. That ceiling is below QBs, some DE/DTs, LBs and yes, OL.

I love Thomas but he might -- might -- be in the top 5 most important players in this class.

Devin Hester won us more games than any lineman or QB he played with and I have a feeling Richt will be more creative about getting the ball in his hands than Coker was with Hester

Advertisement
Ha people hedging with Perry and Weldon on lists...

Now give me Thomas and Smith and as a WR pair. I think they would move into the top 2-3, that would be power move sh*t right there!

Advertisement
A slot receiver -- even an elite one -- has a ceiling on his ability to manufacture wins. That ceiling is below QBs, some DE/DTs, LBs and yes, OL.

I love Thomas but he might -- might -- be in the top 5 most important players in this class.

Sorry but LBs are the least important position on defense unless they are pass rushers.

Order of Importance:
1. QB
2. DL
3. OL
4. RB/DB
5. WR
6. LB
7. K/P

Dean might be the most important recruit, we desperately need someone on the other side of Young and without Dean I think we'd be **** up the creak.

OOS kid that pops onto the scene 1 month before NSD cannot be the most important recruit this cycle. If it is an OOS kid, it's Dallas or Johnson.

Who makes an immediate impact next season? Dean? Perry? Weldon? Donaldson? Whoever they are, they're the most important right now IMO.

Advertisement
Hester didn't play WR at Miami. Maybe they stuck him out there once or twice, but he was, unfortunately, just a return guy here.

Devin Hester won us more games than any lineman or QB he played with and I have a feeling Richt will be more creative about getting the ball in his hands than Coker was with Hester

Hester played corner at UM too. I don't think the light went on to give him the ball on offense until the bowl game against LSU.

Dean, Smith and Thomas aren't publicly commited yet.... Donaldson has plenty of work to do before making a impact..IMO....The most important in the class.... "right now" has to be DeeJays ability to play both ways "if" we miss out on a stud wr or cb.

Advertisement
To me - our gap is OL
- if we had 2 really good Off Lineman this year we play Clemson for the ACC title and I think we could make a game of it

Slaton is the most important recruit down here because he's the best player at a position of need.

We get Jeff Thomas and it's on and popping. He would add speed and quickness. That guy has special written all over him. Him, Ahmon and Mullins would be sick. Along with the backfield of Walton, Homer or McFarland and Perry at QB. EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL, Coker tried to use him in the last game of the season in some desperate attempt to:

1. Trick the opponent

2. Convince him to return

Why that man wasn't utilized better will always cross my mind. Insane athlete.

Advertisement
Back