Most bizarre defensive play of the night

58straight

Junior
The 17:05 mark Flagg fakes a blitz spies the QB and just lets him run right by for a 3rd down conversion this was the worst defensive play of the night and of course they went on to score instead of 3 and out. Never seen anything like this he was in perfect position to make a stop.

Advertisement
This is who Flagg is.. Been keying on him since the Pitt game last year when so many on this board crowned him. He is so rarely in on plays he should be it is insane. i was told I was stupid on here by a bunch of people back then, but his play is just not P5 level at all. No hate on the guy- hate on the coaches who think he should play.

Advertisement
2D816DA3-CC6A-4701-AB41-83D98D0EDC78.jpeg

When I see Flagg on TV

Advertisement
This play ****ed me the **** off to the upmost.

Any legitimate div 1 lb could of made this play....

Also watching him and the OL #70 run at the same speed is all you need to know
I missed the majority of the game due to some traveling (thankfully) but I caught this play and one of Cam Harris’ runs where he let a blocked DB trip him up with nothing but green grass between him and a huge run

I am no fan of our coaching staff but sometimes I’m just like good grief these guys are awful

Advertisement
Advertisement
I missed the majority of the game due to some traveling (thankfully) but I caught this play and one of Cam Harris’ runs where he let a blocked DB trip him up with nothing but green grass between him and a huge run

I am no fan of our coaching staff but sometimes I’m just like good grief these guys are awful
Recruited by current DC

Im not one to overly bash players if they are putting in effort and trying to represent the university well off the field. Especially with the personal stuff. Not on them if we made a bad eval or continually put them on the field when they shouldn't be.

That said, there sure were some people on here who boldly beat the drum for Flagg and called out/patronized others who had legit concerns.

I don't know why, but I keyed on him on that play for some reason. I watched him hang around the line wondering what he was doing and then I realized he was spying the QB. And then I watched the very play he was designed to stop succeed as UVA's "burner" QB just passed right by him. Has to be infuriating when you call the right play and execution is subpar.

This is who Flagg is.. Been keying on him since the Pitt game last year when so many on this board crowned him. He is so rarely in on plays he should be it is insane. i was told I was stupid on here by a bunch of people back then, but his play is just not P5 level at all. No hate on the guy- hate on the coaches who think he should play.
Yeah I don't hate the kid at all he actually made a great interception the series before, this was just legit dumbfounding. I don't know if he was gassed or what

Advertisement
Back