More speculation from Dukes twitter

If they told him they don't have a spot for him in August, he can go elsewhere (at least come August).

Advertisement
Not a fan of the way he always seemed to mention how much he loved the U and then ended up at LSU, but he is Patrick Johnson's brother so if he's half the athlete/player his bro was then i'd take a chance on him. Either way i'm excited about the WR's we have coming in this class

He had his shot with us and there are too many other kids available that likely WANT to be at the U without all the ambiguity.

His past behavior is indicative of one who's immature and regardless of his talent, likely to be just as ambiguous in his devotion to doing the hard stuff we need players to do here at the U.

Chose LSU, and is wanting out already? R U sihtting me?

This kid is huge, fast, tough, and played VS good comp. Had Offers to every SEC school.

Ask Tracey Howard how much planning it takes to cover this kid in a game.

Oh yeah, he plays D too and is just as good there too. His brother dissed us, but his bro shouldnt be punished for it. Especially if he's willing to back out of LSU to come here.

+1 Fluck all that arrogant ****. We aint built like that 2 be turning down this kind of talent right now. Sign em up!

Besides being PP's brother, what behavior has shown him to be immature? Unless I missed something, dude hasn't gotten into trouble off the field.

And **** the self righteous ****, I want talented people on the team. We are in no position to be all high and mighty. Sign him up.

Advertisement
Besides being PP's brother, what behavior has shown him to be immature? Unless I missed something, dude hasn't gotten into trouble off the field.

And **** the self righteous ****, I want talented people on the team. We are in no position to be all high and mighty. Sign him up.

+ ******* 1

He had his shot with us and there are too many other kids available that likely WANT to be at the U without all the ambiguity.

His past behavior is indicative of one who's immature and regardless of his talent, likely to be just as ambiguous in his devotion to doing the hard stuff we need players to do here at the U.

Because 17/18 yr old HS kids are known to be so mature....

FWIW PJ didnt diss us... Randy let his boy Harris f**k things up... PJ is still a die hard Cane in heart...

Advertisement
I dunno, I think some people are just overrating the kids talent. The kid was definitely a little flaky during his recruitment and being PJs brother doesnt help with some fans but that has nothing to do with why I dont really want him.

We dont need another WR IMO. If he was elite then ok but I dont see it with him. I would rather use that scholly on what could be a ridiculous 2013 class.

Advertisement
Self-righteous siht?

Get this: He ain't coming until next year AT THE SOONEST!

Why not recruit what we need, (we'll have almost an entire year and we have other needs) and not someone who's 'I'm a Cane, but I'll be wearing yellow and purple' BS?

Serious?

Advertisement
Big posession reciever in the mold of D´Mauri Jones and Jontavious Carter. LSU has oversigned and is asking the kids that they want the least to greyshirt. Would have preferred him over the aforementioned 2 WRs, but it´s too late for that now. Pass.

Big posession reciever in the mold of D´Mauri Jones and Jontavious Carter. LSU has oversigned and is asking the kids that they want the least to greyshirt. Would have preferred him over the aforementioned 2 WRs, but it´s too late for that now. Pass.

Agreed.

I would have been happy to see him in place of a couple of the WRs we brought in but thats over with now. We dont need another WR at this point.

Advertisement
Back