More speculation from Dukes twitter

Advertisement
Kid is a headcase no doubt but Golden is the kind of coach that can get to kids trust me he will shape him up if he comes in with the wrong attitude. UM does have 1 schollie carried over from the 2012 class.

Kid is a headcase no doubt but Golden is the kind of coach that can get to kids trust me he will shape him up if he comes in with the wrong attitude. UM does have 1 schollie carried over from the 2012 class.

It's a weird situation all the way around. It seems like he wants to be a Cane, always wanted to be one. For a little while it looked like we were going to bring him in but then he ends up at LSU anyway.

Something just doesnt add up with the kid.

The reason why I say no thanks

every trip he took was the best and could see himself there for four years(while committed to LSU)

Had Miami as a leader (while committed to LSU)

Then had FSU as a leader (while committed to LSU)

finally signed with LSU on NSD

Then he gets in a middle of a twitter convo (I believe in Feb) between Cane commits McCord, Bush, Duke, and cant remember who else. While the Cane commits are talking about putting in the work for their up coming Canes season. He talked some BS thing of about once a Cane always a Cane and it just didnt make to **** sense.

Now on twitter this comes up. I think its BS and he's playing

So no thanks

Advertisement

It's a weird situation all the way around. It seems like he wants to be a Cane, always wanted to be one. For a little while it looked like we were going to bring him in but then he ends up at LSU anyway.

Something just doesnt add up with the kid.

I agree something doesnt add up with him

and AJL and Lewis are better

I think he's good but abit over rated

Some people believe that LSU is trying to greyshirt him and he wants no part of it. They are known to do it when they oversign. He could come play here right away if LSU gave him a full release and Golden wanted him along with space being available. The other way is to have his brother pay his way for a semester. Josh Smith is doing it for his brother on the Louisville basketball team.

This kid is huge, fast, tough, and played VS good comp. Had Offers to every SEC school.

Ask Tracey Howard how much planning it takes to cover this kid in a game.

Oh yeah, he plays D too and is just as good there too. His brother dissed us, but his bro shouldnt be punished for it. Especially if he's willing to back out of LSU to come here.

Advertisement
The reason why I say no thanks

every trip he took was the best and could see himself there for four years(while committed to LSU)

Had Miami as a leader (while committed to LSU)

Then had FSU as a leader (while committed to LSU)

finally signed with LSU on NSD

Then he gets in a middle of a twitter convo (I believe in Feb) between Cane commits McCord, Bush, Duke, and cant remember who else. While the Cane commits are talking about putting in the work for their up coming Canes season. He talked some BS thing of about once a Cane always a Cane and it just didnt make to **** sense.

Now on twitter this comes up. I think its BS and he's playing

So no thanks

All of that to me, just means that his parents or guardians was forcing him to go to LSU.. and he really wanted to go to miami...

RT @jelanibeast_99: @AveryAj2 welcome home fam lets do this

fugg it, I'll take him. We need all the help we can get

Advertisement
Sounds like the coaches told him we don't have any spots for fall and he has to wait til January.

Advertisement
RT @jelanibeast_99: @AveryAj2 welcome home fam lets do this

fugg it, I'll take him. We need all the help we can get

If we do get him I like the group of WRs he is coming in with, or would be. I think he is a heck of an athlete but I wouldnt want to be pinning my hopes on him. Being part of a group with guys like AJL, Lewis, Lockhart etc would be better.

Avery Johnson ‏ @AveryAj2

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

The U Baby http://pic.twitter.com/pTaHse3G
View photo
4h Avery Johnson Avery Johnson ‏ @AveryAj2

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Let's win it All
4h Avery Johnson Avery Johnson ‏ @AveryAj2

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

The U is really back

I say take a chance on him, if he's coming in the '13 class then that's even better. Get him and one more guy and call it a day.

LSU has to release his LOI, right?

Yes.

But they won't. Kids too talented. The only reason they are doing this is bcuz they know the Petersons can afford to pay his way.

Guess they feel that big bro owes them one

If they have a numbers issue and he'd have to grayshirt (and I know nothing of the situation, just speculating) he's free to go. If they told him he'd be a WR and they've told him he's going to play defense after all, he's not free to leave. After the mess Lesticles is making of the Gunner Kiel situation, might be in Avery's best interest to create a media mess about broken recruiting promises and work that angle if he wants a release.

Advertisement
Back