More on Manny Diaz/Banda (Updated)

If Banda leaves it becomes clear that you need to bring in Corey Raymond. Him and Rumph are both technicians and would have our secondary playing at an unreal level. Combine that with Raymond on the trail and you let Simpson’s guys eat up front.
Its a good idea. Replace Patke with Barrow and croot the f**k out of DL & DBs. Plus Barrow coaches ST.

Advertisement
Raymond should absolutely be the guy if banda leaves

****, its debatable he should be regardless of what bands does

Temple offered more money and guess what else?? That’s right the HC gig that he wanted. Why is this so hard for you guys to comprehend?

Oh i don’t doubt that temple offered more money. That’s kind of the point, actually.

What i do seriously doubt is that we ever offered him 1.5 million to be DC. I think that was leaked out to be damage control, because now the heat is on Blake James.

This AD is all talk, and no walk.

Advertisement
So UM has a cap of 1 mil for an OC and 1.5 for a DC and Ritch just sitting here watching this class go up in flames

I’m not buying that piece of ice in the North Pole.
Let see who they higher if they were willing to pay that. Let’s see if they go after nfl dudes.
That’s some serious cash. For that money in this city with our players you have a good pool to pick.
But we’ll go cheap again and go for some grad assistant or some Shiite.
Put up or shut up time for cmr and James

Exactly. You, I, and everyone else on here knows **** well UM ain’t paying 1.5 million for a DC, and I personally guarantee that the next DC we hire won’t make that.

UM is leaking bull**** to pacify the pitchfork mob. That’s all this is.

They’re blowing smoke up our ***.
You want proof, just sit back and watch who we actually hire.

1.5 million....lmao.

The only reason Kirby left was because it was his alma mater. Venables doesn’t want to leave. His son is playing at Clemson now. Foster is just not going anywhere. Elko wasn’t getting the job, took his name out of consideration.

Elko makes $1.8M
Temple is paying Diaz $1.6M

Elko wasn’t getting job bc of money.

Exactly. You, I, and everyone else on here knows **** well UM ain’t paying 1.5 million for a DC, and I personally guarantee that the next DC we hire won’t make that.

1.5 million....lmao.
And if you hand the Keyes to the formula 1 car to some grad assistant it speaks volumes. This ain’t 2016. And you still gave the gig to an experienced DC.
Now you havee some dudes that play at a very high level and are expecting to cause some more damage int’s and tfl’s. You better hit a **** home run.

Advertisement

1.5 million....lmao.

Oh okay, so how much did we offer Manny?

Advertisement
Why are people on here wanting Barrow back? I guess because he played LB here 26 years ago and therefore has a built in advantage.

Advertisement
Can anyone blame manny for blowing out of gables, defense was abysmal three years ago, we have not lost games over the past three years because of his defense yet your head coach/oc has consistently messed up over that time and got crazy worse this year and don’t look to get better, like the players and recruits I’m getting the heck out of town. Manny mentioned several times about how his defense consistently was put in bad positions but they held up! #shameful

Leaving has zero to do with Rick. The only thing that would have been different if Miami had won the ACC championship is the number of job opportunities, but Diaz would have left one way or the other. Diaz didn't want to be a DC for life so he was going to take the first decent D1 job offer as soon as he could because he's smart enough to realize just one bad year and all those criticisms from previous stints and people saying his good seasons were a fluke come right back. He never gets another shot. Temple is a great school for him to start his head coaching career.

Why are people on here wanting Barrow back? I guess because he played LB here 26 years ago and therefore has a built in advantage.

Yeah...has nothing to do with him being a pretty good recruiter and coaching LBs here for 7 years plus 3 years under Pete Carroll/Seahawks in the NFL.

Edit: He was also a good special teams coach.

Is there any proof that “manny and richt don’t like each other” or you just spewing crap?

Have you not been following the team this season? I’m not doing your homework for you. Go back and read some Manny quotes and watch his interviews second half of the season. ****, just watch current events. 2+2=4. This stuff ain’t even algebra, man.

Advertisement
Back