More news about former F$U players and criminal activity...

I mean fūck FSU and fūck Rolle because he’s a hole, but when people start talking about “speaking my truth” and being a “truth warrior” and when all I hear is that he was “being inappropriate”, I’m not jumping to any conclusions.

Is trying to sweetalk someone into bed considered inappropriate now?

I don’t know what happened here, but I’m not seeing a lot of substance yet. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from any media report, is to not to jump to any conclusions

Sadly, that's what so many of these hypocrites started with the #metoo stuff. Sure, some of it is definitely off limits...but it also opened the door for so many crying wolf without the need for any substance.

UM

Advertisement
A lot of people on here really don't know about her but if you look into Amanda Seales background she's a well known super feminist that hates men, especially Black men. I know yall probably like, "what she's black too" it's a lil too complicated to even explain so I won't, but she's a nut job who looks for opportunities to destroy careers.

And not tryna get political (I hate politricks) but this is the new method in rounding up multiple people & coordinating a story to tear someone down. When it's one person's word it's a lot easier to debunk, but when you get multiple people to make sh*t up the general public are too stupid to see the bait & switch so they just go with the "why would all these people lie" line of reasoning.

Not defending Myron at all, I'm just not falling for the mass hysteria horsesh*t, they did the same thing to Neil Degrasse-Tyson & it'll keep on happening as long as people just accept these witch-hunt accusations as truth.

Nothing to understand, white super feminists hate men and especially white men. In the battle with feminism we are all in it together my brother.

Sadly, that's what so many of these hypocrites started with the #metoo stuff. Sure, some of it is definitely off limits...but it also opened the door for so many crying wolf without the need for any substance.

UM

Sadly, many mentally convicted this guy with totally sketchy “evidence”

Without even knowing who this basket b**ch was and her personal history, the whole thing sounded flimsy AF. Then when @Liberty City El clued me in to her backstory I blew the whole accusation off as horseshlt.

Keep this in mind though, had she not recanted, there would still be people that would be thinking this guy was guilty of something.

I don’t want to credit education and intellect too much, but he’s just too smart for this. At the same time somebody who busted a hump to become a neurosurgeon and also happens to be young and desirable to women, and who has zero history of this, is probably the last guy that’s going to be slumming with some *****, over the phone or in person.

Should’ve kind of been obvious from the jump

Advertisement
Back