More news about former F$U players and criminal activity...

Advertisement
I mean fūck FSU and fūck Rolle because he’s a hole, but when people start talking about “speaking my truth” and being a “truth warrior” and when all I hear is that he was “being inappropriate”, I’m not jumping to any conclusions.

Is trying to sweetalk someone into bed considered inappropriate now?

I don’t know what happened here, but I’m not seeing a lot of substance yet. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from any media report, is to not to jump to any conclusions

Advertisement
I mean fūck FSU and fūck Rolle because he’s a hole, but when people start talking about “speaking my truth” and being a “truth warrior” and when all I hear is that he was “being inappropriate”, I’m not jumping to any conclusions.

I don’t know what happened here, but I’m not seeing a lot of substance yet. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from any media report, is to not to jump to any conclusions

Sure seems that way

Advertisement
I don't know man. I met him a few times, and he definitely doesn't come across as the type of dude. He may be a creep, but if she's wrong, he needs to sues the fire out of her. She's trying to ruin that dude career, and unless she tape those convos, ole boy is going to have a case.

I could see it.. fine too.. Myron probably thought I'm smart and popular she's not going to talk. Sick dude if true.. 8 different is a lot tho He like Darren Sharper with that.

Advertisement

The issue to me is knowing the difference between sweet talking and harassment. There's no doubt that both men and women have trouble telling the difference. Some men are creepy af and think they're just hitting on a woman, and some women think getting hit on by a guy you don't like is harassment.

This is the era of phony disingenuous mass hysteria movements.

There's a whole lot of people pushing agendas & trying to destroy lives & reputation with retroactive unfair lynch-mob "Justice".

Idk who did what, but everything nowadays is guilty until proven innocent & even when proven innocent you're still guilty if people decide they don't like you.

Advertisement
I will say this Amanda Searles is my celebrity crush because not just because she's beautiful, smart, funny and grinds for herself but because she doesn't try to fit boxes of what people want her to be (call me babe). Now Myron Rolle wss like Warrick Dunn to me a former Nole but is an inspiration to others yet reading this he seems like a monster and makes me hate that school even more

This is the era of phony disingenuous mass hysteria movements.

There's a whole lot of people pushing agendas & trying to destroy lives & reputation with retroactive unfair lynch-mob "Justice".

Idk who did what, but everything nowadays is guilty until proven innocent & even when proven innocent you're still guilty if people decide they don't like you.

That's true, I'd just point out that this is the backlash against women/minorities not being believed about anything for years and years and years. Like all the years. Yeah, it's gone too far, but what do you expect? For centuries society has told women and minorities that they weren't as good as white guys and they wouldn't be believed in a disagreement with a white person. So now that people are willing to listen everybody's crawling out of the woodwork.

I would just say let's not assume this story or any other is true or false based on what we think society is doing wrong. Either Rolle needs a smack or this woman does. Possibly both. But whatever the truth is, it has nothing to do with our feelings on "me too" or any other movement.

I will say this Amanda Searles is my celebrity crush because not just because she's beautiful, smart, funny and grinds for herself but because she doesn't try to fit boxes of what people want her to be (call me babe). Now Myron Rolle wss like Warrick Dunn to me a former Nole but is an inspiration to others yet reading this he seems like a monster and makes me hate that school even more
She once accused Russell Simmons of the same thing.

Advertisement
Back