More news about former F$U players and criminal activity...

This is the era of phony disingenuous mass hysteria movements.

There's a whole lot of people pushing agendas & trying to destroy lives & reputation with retroactive unfair lynch-mob "Justice".

Idk who did what, but everything nowadays is guilty until proven innocent & even when proven innocent you're still guilty if people decide they don't like you.

Very true.... this is why I try to take the approach of "lets wait till the facts come out and then we can judge and form our own opinions"

Its like the Nevin Shapiro thing.....ESPN and the media crucified us all day and night and for what when all the facts came out

Advertisement
I can't take an article seriously if the author doesn't even put fsu "medical school" in quotes. Next he'll try to convince me he saw the tooth fairy wielding a lightsaber, and riding a unicorn into battle against a 4 headed dragon.
I could see duane doing that...

A lot of people on here really don't know about her but if you look into Amanda Seales background she's a well known super feminist that hates men, especially Black men. I know yall probably like, "what she's black too" it's a lil too complicated to even explain so I won't, but she's a nut job who looks for opportunities to destroy careers.

And not tryna get political (I hate politricks) but this is the new method in rounding up multiple people & coordinating a story to tear someone down. When it's one person's word it's a lot easier to debunk, but when you get multiple people to make sh*t up the general public are too stupid to see the bait & switch so they just go with the "why would all these people lie" line of reasoning.

Not defending Myron at all, I'm just not falling for the mass hysteria horsesh*t, they did the same thing to Neil Degrasse-Tyson & it'll keep on happening as long as people just accept these witch-hunt accusations as truth.
Take it from a guy who was arrested foe domestic violence, paid thousands to get out and have a judge drop the case because follow up reports showed the woman lied and I'll tell you I get exactly what you're saying. My thing is I find it random as **** using Rolle and idk why she would do it at the height of her career. Now im not saying he's guilty at all but I also won't just doubt it because Amanda like you said ***** on men alot

Take it from a guy who was arrested foe domestic violence, paid thousands to get out and have a judge drop the case because follow up reports showed the woman lied and I'll tell you I get exactly what you're saying. My thing is I find it random as **** using Rolle and idk why she would do it at the height of her career. Now im not saying he's guilty at all but I also won't just doubt it because Amanda like you said ***** on men alot
tenor (2).gif

Very true.... this is why I try to take the approach of "lets wait till the facts come out and then we can judge and form our own opinions"

Its like the Nevin Shapiro thing.....ESPN and the media crucified us all day and night and for what when all the facts came out

That's a good point. As obvious as it sounds, most of us are guilty of jumping to conclusions before we have all the info.

It's the internet. Seriously, it is.

And that's not meant to be an excuse, things just move very quickly these days. We check the news every 12 minutes, so we expect things to happen fast. We make our choices as if they need to be made right now. Everything we do says we don't think we have enough time.

Look at the actor dude who got beat down and how fast that story changed. Or the kid and native guy in DC. There are a lot of people who said a lot of things that were wrong because they didn't think they had or needed time to get more information.

So we're clear, I'm lecturing to myself as much as anybody. Patience.

Advertisement
So, she says the harassment to her happened over the phone and internet. And that 8 other women have come to her saying they’ve been harassed by this man too. She shares specifics on only one of the nine stories. And the big crime is the dude opens his door naked and then tells the woman she overreacted.

This woman is full of ****

So, she says the harassment to her happened over the phone and internet. And that 8 other women have come to her saying they’ve been harassed by this man too. She shares specifics on only one of the nine stories. And the big crime is the dude opens his door naked and then tells the woman she overreacted.

This woman is full of ****
Yep, He dindu nuffin

Y'all who are going after women while faced with a prime opportunity to **** on a Nole are weak and god**** embarrassing.

Dude's trash, been trash since '06, will always be trash.

If true, sad sad sad.

But also, if true, stuff up in Trailerhassee is approaching Meyer in gaynesville levels of activity. Smh.

Advertisement
This is the era of phony disingenuous mass hysteria movements.

There's a whole lot of people pushing agendas & trying to destroy lives & reputation with retroactive unfair lynch-mob "Justice".

Idk who did what, but everything nowadays is guilty until proven innocent & even when proven innocent you're still guilty if people decide they don't like you.

We’ve gone from asking women what they ‘did to deserve’ being harassed, assaulted, or raped, to automatically believing every word the accuser says as the truth.

I would need more information than just this woman’s vague statements. What exactly did Rolle say to make her ‘take a step back?’ Rolle may simply lack proper social skills. High intelligence of the type required to be a neurosurgeon does not mean he knows how to behave. He may also have been raised to think he’s entitled to his actions.

Have any of the other eight women accused him of physical harassment, assualt, or rape?

Hold up... the harassment happened over the phone? Cmon now.. ridiculousness

Seales said in the video post that she was originally approached on the internet and then in phone calls, which is where the alleged harassment took place.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...niversity/article226508710.html#storylink=cpy

A person can most certainly threaten another person over the phone or through social media. Why isn’t the same true for sexual harassment? I’m not defending her, or blaming him, but I would need more detail about the phone calls.

Bro..this **** is ridiculous..like others have said some guys are creepy asf and think that they are flirting and some women look at “unwanted attention” as harassment..if dude ain’t stalk, rape or physically harm one these females then it’s a non issue..not to brag you feel me lol..but I’m a handsome young dude (or at least I’ve been told. “Some hoes call me ugly but most say I’m handsome”- NBA) I work at a school around nothing but women. I could t tell you how much unwanted attention I get from some of my co workers who are females. Rather it be touching me on the the arms feeling my muscles and ****..I wouldn’t say it’s by majority but it does happen. Mostly in joking. One time this 60+ yr old teacher touched my ***..lol..man point is all this ME TOO moment is ridiculous. If a ***** ain’t physically hurt, stalk or put a females danger in question it’s no issue. Chick here said he invited a chick to his hotel room for a Date..like females, who raised y’all to go on a “date” in a ****** hotel room🤣..maybe it’s just me. We shouldn’t make light of serious accusations but at some point false accusations must be held to just about the same standards as the guilty ones..now assuming this ***** rolle is indeed having his Name out there’ rolled through the mud, u affecting this dude life because a female got “unwanted attention” on a date I just don’t get it

Last edited:
Advertisement
A person can most certainly threaten another person over the phone or through social media. Why isn’t the same true for sexual harassment? I’m not defending her, or blaming him, but I would need more detail about the phone calls.
She said it “started” over the phone, meaning he harassed her and she continued a relationship w him.

Advertisement

“It's a lot of real G's doing time
'Cause a groupy bit the truth and told a lie”
Tupac

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back