More news about former F$U players and criminal activity...

This is a key sentence:

"Seales said eight women have come forward accusing Rolle of sexual harassment."

It is particularly critical if eight women recount similar patterns. For instance, when Bill Cosby was first accused, some people did not want to believe the allegations at first, but there were very specific factual allegations (having the women wet their hair and comb it straight back, the use of Quaaludes, etc.) that eventually led investigators to conclude that this was not one woman (or several women individually) just making up allegations, that there was a behavioral pattern (which is admissible).

Again, it is everyone's prerogative to wait to hear more information and details. I simply find it interesting that a person perceived to be a "good guy", who you've heard nothing about previously, would already have 8 accusers. That doesn't mean he is absolutely guilty or absolutely blameless, it is just an observation on how, even when we don't suspect a person, there may have been numerous individuals who have seen another side of that person.

Will be very interested to see how this plays out. Quite often, F$U fans tend to cite guys like Dunn or Rolle to combat the bad images that arise from other guys like Winston and Francois.

Strange days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Myron can sue her for slander. The statement she made about another woman accusing him of answer the door nude is hearsay.

If she is able to get the female to come testify in court that may change the matter. As of right now if I were him I would sue her.

A man can't even holla at females today. That's why I don't deal with certain types of women.

This is messed up. Burn this thread until/unless there is something substantial. Right now all we're doing is dragging a man's name through the mud because someone didn't like the way he talked to her on the telephone. The worst allegation in there, he didn't even put a hand on anyone.

2019 sucks.

Fvck the Noles, but this is absolute crap.

Hold up... the harassment happened over the phone? Cmon now.. ridiculousness

Seales said in the video post that she was originally approached on the internet and then in phone calls, which is where the alleged harassment took place.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...niversity/article226508710.html#storylink=cpy
A lot of people on here really don't know about her but if you look into Amanda Seales background she's a well known super feminist that hates men, especially Black men. I know yall probably like, "what she's black too" it's a lil too complicated to even explain so I won't, but she's a nut job who looks for opportunities to destroy careers.

And not tryna get political (I hate politricks) but this is the new method in rounding up multiple people & coordinating a story to tear someone down. When it's one person's word it's a lot easier to debunk, but when you get multiple people to make sh*t up the general public are too stupid to see the bait & switch so they just go with the "why would all these people lie" line of reasoning.

Not defending Myron at all, I'm just not falling for the mass hysteria horsesh*t, they did the same thing to Neil Degrasse-Tyson & it'll keep on happening as long as people just accept these witch-hunt accusations as truth.

Advertisement
A lot of people on here really don't know about her but if you look into Amanda Seales background she's a well known super feminist that hates men, especially Black men. I know yall probably like, "what she's black too" it's a lil too complicated to even explain so I won't, but she's a nut job who looks for opportunities to destroy careers.

And not tryna get political (I hate politricks) but this is the new method in rounding up multiple people & coordinating a story to tear someone down. When it's one person's word it's a lot easier to debunk, but when you get multiple people to make sh*t up the general public are too stupid to see the bait & switch so they just go with the "why would all these people lie" line of reasoning.

Not defending Myron at all, I'm just not falling for the mass hysteria horsesh*t, they did the same thing to Neil Degrasse-Tyson & it'll keep on happening as long as people just accept these witch-hunt accusations as truth.
Never heard of her before, but once she says the harassment started over the phone... I gotta call BS.

Lots of that going around today. Can’t trust anything you hear any more.

Oh lawd FSU needs to have a class for all students on how to treat the opposite ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just want to echo that I do love me some Amanda Seales, and in her defense she didn't initially name Rolle. Not much else to add.

... this thread creation is a reach. Sad actually.

Sexual harassment in and of itself isn’t a crime so OP skated the “criminal activity” line. Because FSU … this must offset the NFL makeup artist and trailer park reports. Just dumb.

There’s just so much to her video that … “… he’s not being OK with women” (?) … that is just as “creepy” as his reported behavior.

This COULD be Cosby-like, but it could also be Aziz Ansari-like.
You won't find a bigger ally to the #METOO movement than my liberal ***, but boy I tell you, the Aziz Ansari hitjob was some straight bull****. I remember reading that account and thinking "Why is this even being published?" I'm still kinda heated over it.

Advertisement
Back