More like Team Party😂

Advertisement
Dude you have to lighten up. Most every post of yours is so filled with anger and insults. That’s getting old tbh.
Try again...I post about drinking a lot. Those who try to be idiots on here yea I’ll insult them just like any other person would. But you know more about me since you like to stalk my posts.

Hey im all for moping and being real but this was a great idea....good to see them having fun theres nothing wrong with that. Clever af too cause its funny and it gets attention.

Was Chuck E Cheese closed? But I'm all for this team bonding stuff if ain't corny as fck. This is some corny shiit especially in the new IPF.

Advertisement
Worth the google, looks incredible. I love the pro-tip to tell your match what you don't like about their picture haha.
View attachment 76339

Just read “your face is ****ing me off” and laughed...but I’m not gonna lie, his face is ****ing me off, too. Fūcking MattyIce looks pretty much like you could easily pick him up and break him in two. Dude doesn’t need to be anywhere near a brawl with a grown man.

The beef I have is this guy has been posting some really weird sexual stuff all day everyday and it’s gotten old and a lot of people are tired of it. Like I said it was funny at first but now it’s just really weird and the stuff that is said is like what the **** is wrong with you.
I feel that, I have a couple of warnings I’m not really sure of from before tbh. I’m leaning more towards my examples I posted before about dudes openly trolling with false info or wishing Actual harm on people but because I said donkey ***** in Another thread directed at myself as a joke that’s crossing the line.

Advertisement
Worth the google, looks incredible. I love the pro-tip to tell your match what you don't like about their picture haha.
View attachment 76339
I was in college when that app was announced I’m not even kidding I’m pretty sure that app had some serious traction to be launched lol but you know for other reasons why it probably shouldn’t be launches and got the clamp

Just read “your face is ****ing me off” and laughed...but I’m not gonna lie, his face is ****ing me off, too. Fūcking MattyIce looks pretty much like you could easily pick him up and break him in two. Dude doesn’t need to be anywhere near a brawl with a grown man.
Haha, well he is an "amateur"

Advertisement
I feel that, I have a couple of warnings I’m not really sure of from before tbh. I’m leaning more towards my examples I posted before about dudes openly trolling with false info or wishing Actual harm on people but because I said donkey ***** in Another thread directed at myself as a joke that’s crossing the line.
I totally understand. I got a few warnings for basically nothing but whatever it’s all in the past.

Advertisement
Expect this wasn’t a practice.
If you start seeing this during practice then it’s a concern.
Did I say this was at practice? The point stands. The FSU fans defended ***garts corny schit by saying they were just having fun. Just like our fans our now doing.

People are complaining about this? The kids loved it and the energy was something they haven't seen in 3 years. And frankly, energy that has been missing for decades.

Advertisement
Back