More info on Bryant de-commitment

I bet we still get this kid. I don't pay attention to a **** thing he says right now.

Advertisement
For every 10 kids who have de-committed in this last last 10 years....how many came back. 1/10.....not many.

Advertisement
Big loss at a position of need. But let's not kid ourselves, it's not the end of the world. We have other options who are just as good or can be coached up to make an impact at the DT position.

I like Golden a lot and he handles the recruiting game really good.Why recruit guys that don't want to play for the U family!!!

No offense, but wasn't that Randy's philosophy?

Yes but anyone who thinks that's Golden's philosophy hasn't been ******* paying attention

I don't think that's Golden's philosophy; it's the fans with that philosophy that's frustrating.

Yeah I completely agree with you there man. Golden doesn't give a **** if a kid is a Cane fan. He said himself I will show up at their doorstep every day until they tell me not to anymore.

We don't need Cane fans, we need Cane ballers.

Just venting a little frustration not directed at you or 88 of course.

Amen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Move on. Water under the bridge. We need him but if he thinks he can get playing time at FSU, go ahead punk. FSU is on their way down and we are on the way up!

Move on. Water under the bridge. We need him but if he thinks he can get playing time at FSU, go ahead punk. FSU is on their way down and we are on the way up!

No doubt, winning ACC titles for the first time in almost 10 years shows you are on the way down

Facing NCAA sanctions and almost losing to Duke clearly shows things are on the rise, this was a dynamite post brah

Nova I know u betta than that cmon man. U know we on the rise, just cause u guys are up doesnt mean we cant climb up either.

Advertisement
For some reason, I think it's gonna be really tough for him to leave his kid in Miami.

This may actually help make it easier to leave. Think of how frustrating it is to be a parent. Now at the age of 18 you have the chance to get away for a little with a valid excuse like I went to college. As a father I don't like being an hour away from my child but I'm an adult who has done everything before having a child.

I just think the NCAA hammers Miami, if they don't then sure

But I don't see them giving Miami a pass, the NCAA has had a hard on for Miami since the mid 80's

I agree Miami can climb up as quick if not quicker than anybody, but sanctions are the last thing Miami needs right now and if they are bad... well, yeah

We will see what happens, I was mostly laughing at that poster saying FSU is on the way down.... not that Miami is on the way up

By "hammers Miami" do you mean like they did in the 90's? We had a staffer organize federal fraud on an unprecedented level. The Uncle Luke scandal.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal pell grants and then hundreds of thousands of dollars in benefits and we were hammered........ONE year bowl ban and 31 scholarships.
That time it wasn't just a smoking gun but serious evidence. People went to jail.
That was also a time the NCAA really had a hard on for Miami.
Let's see what happens but the only time I've seen the NCAA give out more than a two year bowl ban is the PSU scandal and the SMU death penalty.
We've already paid our dues for this latest Shapiro issue. Multiple suspensions, and multiple bowl bans, and from the numbers of scholarship players last year and this year we might already have self imposed some scholarship reductions.
Even if we get a 2 year bowl ban which is a huge penalty and 30 scholarship reductions we've already served most of what they could give us and are moving forward.

There's not just light at the end of the tunnel, we are almost at the end of the tunnel.

I just think the NCAA hammers Miami, if they don't then sure

But I don't see them giving Miami a pass, the NCAA has had a hard on for Miami since the mid 80's

I agree Miami can climb up as quick if not quicker than anybody, but sanctions are the last thing Miami needs right now and if they are bad... well, yeah

We will see what happens, I was mostly laughing at that poster saying FSU is on the way down.... not that Miami is on the way up

I can see the NCAA smacking us they hate us so I have always expected the worst so I wont faint when the news breaks.

Advertisement
Back