More Big 10 sexual abuse...now it's Michigan...

I'm sure people write Northwestern University every day telling them they're not actually in the Northwest.

Kanye's kid must be so confused.

It is pretty sad that a thread about sexual assault cases at four (5 if you include Minnesota) Big 10 schools is derailed by multiple posters desperate to correct a geographic reference.

The priorities of some posters. You have a guy who has posted less than once a month for 10 years, and he just HAD to weigh in on whether Michigan is in the northeast or not.

Brilliant.

Again, I don't really care, but I've had multiple friends from Michigan tell me that Michigan is in the northeast quadrant of the United States.

Advertisement
It's always funny to watch stupid comments come up.

Nobody said it was the conference's "fault". Why is your reading comprehension so poor?

But when 4 universities in the same conference have the same issues, it is time to start questioning the leadership, oversight, controls, and responses. To figure out why it keeps happening at overly large universities in the northeast.

Is that too tough for you to comprehend?
Yeah, because thats what a conference controls.

The whole thing is laughable in the saddest way on earth. There is zero reason Penn State should still have a football team. That disaster should have been more than enough for the Big Ten to implement crazy strict rules and oversights... but they just don't care.
1 out of 4 might be in the northeast for your geography comprehension.
could imagine blatantly saying “the whole conference needs to be shut down” then saying you didn’t say it..then challenge another readers comprehension skills when all in the breath you display the geographical capacity of a 7 year old...

Hey, dum-dum, ask the people of Michigan about that. Had a lengthy conversation about this in law school with one of my friends who was from Michigan. Personally, I don't care, but she insisted that people in Michigan do not consider the state to be a midwestern state.

Look at the map, genius. Eastern time zone. Shares a lake with Ohio/Pennsylvania/New York.

I don't give a **** what you call Michigan. I'm from Florida, I have no dog in the fight.
Florida shares a continent with California..we are on the west coast

Advertisement
Kanye's kid must be so confused.

It is pretty sad that a thread about sexual assault cases at four (5 if you include Minnesota) Big 10 schools is derailed by multiple posters desperate to correct a geographic reference.

The priorities of some posters. You have a guy who has posted less than once a month for 10 years, and he just HAD to weigh in on whether Michigan is in the northeast or not.

Brilliant.

Again, I don't really care, but I've had multiple friends from Michigan tell me that Michigan is in the northeast quadrant of the United States.
Bro you seem to care, u keep responding..anyway to directly answer your question no the whole conference should be punished or shut down in some type of RICO conspiracy case based on the criminal actions of a few. No Penn states Entire football program should not be shutdown because of the actions of one man but yes those others who seemed to turn a blind eye shouldbe been charged criminally that includes joe pa..if it was Miami in a similar situation none of us would want that

Look we all realize you're not that bright.

But, again, you were the genius who mis-translated my comments into "causality". I never said the Big Ten caused the events to happen. I just pointed out that there is a STUNNING concentration of such events in the Big Ten.

I realize you're still mad about losing prior arguments, but most people can understand the severity of the problem when 5 out of 12 Big Ten member institutions have sexual-assault/sexual-assault-coverup problems in their athletic programs, without having to waste time nitpicking over "causality" and "whether Michigan is located in the northeast quadrant of the US" (it is).

If you want to fight over trivialities, we should probably do so on another thread.

Advertisement
If there happened to be an orderly anywhere within the UHealth system that was accused of domestic violence I bet there would be cries of institutional issues within the Miami Football program.

That said, I still maintain that wrestlers are weird dudes. The main cause of cauliflower ear is actually too much prostate ticklin'.

Advertisement
Younger folks probably don't realize how well respected he was. And how big of a shock it was to find out he was willing to overlook child rape.

True, but I don't think many Miami fans, if any, respected him even then. We all knew he was full of **** with his holier than thou act and a raging phony.

Advertisement
All part of a global pederast network - Golden Boys, PSU, Pizza Gate, Catholic Church, Clinton Foundation... all ‘Obscene Rites’.

Michigan and Alaska are contiguous states and reside in the north east. My one Michigan friend says so therefore all michigan residents believe it, and it must be true

Clearly we are missing the point that a dipsh!te who has posted 98 times in 10 years has chosen to waste one of his rare appearances on geography smack talk.

#postcount
It's like the grammar police. You missed a comma therefore your points are invalid.

Advertisement
Back