More Big 10 sexual abuse...now it's Michigan...

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
Ped State and Sandusky...

Michigan State and Nassar...

Ohio "touched my" Taint and Strauss...

Now it's Michigan and Dr. Anderson...

That whole conference needs to be shut down.

Advertisement
Yeaaaa it’s the conferences fault 😂😂

It's always funny to watch stupid comments come up.

Nobody said it was the conference's "fault". Why is your reading comprehension so poor?

But when 4 universities in the same conference have the same issues, it is time to start questioning the leadership, oversight, controls, and responses. To figure out why it keeps happening at overly large universities in the northeast.

Is that too tough for you to comprehend?

1582862061696.gif

Advertisement

Nobody said it was the conference's "fault". Why is your reading comprehension so poor?

But when 4 universities in the same conference have the same issues, it is time to start questioning the leadership, oversight, controls, and responses. To figure out why it keeps happening at overly large universities in the northeast.

The whole thing is laughable in the saddest way on earth. There is zero reason Penn State should still have a football team. That disaster should have been more than enough for the Big Ten to implement crazy strict rules and oversights... but they just don't care.

you would think an “attorney” wouldn’t use a fallacy to prove a point. Especially when saying places like Michigan are in the NE.

#postcount

Advertisement
Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan are contiguous. Must be something in the water.

Joe knew.............and did nothing

1 out of 4 might be in the northeast for your geography comprehension.

Advertisement
Younger folks probably don't realize how well respected he was. And how big of a shock it was to find out he was willing to overlook child rape.

I was living in PA at the time (sadly enough) and it was amazing the way their fan base reacted. Weeks prior to the scandal breaking they would claim "nothing happens on campus without Joe knowing and approving"
Then the scandal breaks and that same fan base claims "he is only a football coach, what can he do?"

you would think an “attorney” wouldn’t use a fallacy to prove a point. Especially when saying places like Michigan are in the NE.

#postcount

Hey, dum-dum, ask the people of Michigan about that. Had a lengthy conversation about this in law school with one of my friends who was from Michigan. Personally, I don't care, but she insisted that people in Michigan do not consider the state to be a midwestern state.

Look at the map, genius. Eastern time zone. Shares a lake with Ohio/Pennsylvania/New York.

I don't give a **** what you call Michigan. I'm from Florida, I have no dog in the fight.

Advertisement
I'm sure people write Northwestern University every day telling them they're not actually in the Northwest.

You are who you hire. Birds of a feather flock together.

Advertisement
Back