More Big 10 sexual abuse...now it's Michigan...

Advertisement
Kanye's kid must be so confused.

It is pretty sad that a thread about sexual assault cases at four (5 if you include Minnesota) Big 10 schools is derailed by multiple posters desperate to correct a geographic reference.

The priorities of some posters. You have a guy who has posted less than once a month for 10 years, and he just HAD to weigh in on whether Michigan is in the northeast or not.

Brilliant.

Again, I don't really care, but I've had multiple friends from Michigan tell me that Michigan is in the northeast quadrant of the United States.

You’re still bringing up post count. Lol. another fallacy in your argument.

download.jpeg-1.jpg

The whole thing is laughable in the saddest way on earth. There is zero reason Penn State should still have a football team. That disaster should have been more than enough for the Big Ten to implement crazy strict rules and oversights... but they just don't care.
After the nuclear destruction of SMU, "death penalty" sanctions are no longer realistically on the table.

If NCAA could do over again, they wouldn't have dropped that bomb on the Mustangs that fateful day in '87.

Advertisement
Wait till the MN hockey story hits. Happened in the mid 80’s but it’s sanduskyish for sure.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/02/25/minnesota-investigating-exhockey-assistant-***-allegations
Starting to look like it is a conference thing. Go to the sec for good football cheating and go to B10 for some child love.

you would think an “attorney” wouldn’t use a fallacy to prove a point. Especially when saying places like Michigan are in the NE.

#postcount
Haven't you ever visitied the beautiful twin cities of Boston-Ann Arbor? Newark-East Lansing?

So lovely in the Fall.

Advertisement
Ped State and Sandusky...

Michigan State and Nassar...

Ohio "touched my" Taint and Strauss...

Now it's Michigan and Dr. Anderson...

That whole conference needs to be shut down.

whatever : great thing about sports today, we talked about everything but the actual sport :

The reason this keeps coming up is it's a worldwide dirty secret of what the rich and powerful do. It boggles my mind that when Epstein comes up it gets (the word which can't be said). All kinds of people knew and hung out with him.

Advertisement
Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan are contiguous. Must be something in the water.
Folks there have turned away from God’s word the longest....is to be expected...the whole country is rejecting the founding basis of what and who made the country great.

Advertisement
Back