Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe you’re right and there’s a bunch of movement going on behind the scenes but Ivins just had a podcast saying that he’s hearing only changes are Banda going to Utah State for DC gig and Stroud moving to off field role. Said he heard Baker coming back. I know we **** on Ivins a lot on this site but he does get some things right. Now It could be that he’s being fed this info on a Saturday night to see how big the fan backlash is and more meaningful changes are eventually made.
We didn’t hear much on offensive changes before they happened either. Manny keeps things pretty tight. I doubt we would really hear anything until something actually happens. I mean if he doesn’t make changes that’s kinda ridiculous. But I don’t expect just because we haven’t heard anything doesn’t mean changes aren’t being made

Mark it down, after Bama gives it to Manny it will be all down hill. Brass will be buying into his excuse of “Covid set him back” they will give him another year because of pressure from Manny’s dad. We are stuck regardless. Might as well start the fire Manny mob up now.
He's got the King injury excuse teed up. Don't worry

Wow where are these refs from???

SOFT!!!!!

taunting and a sidelines penalty

Advertisement
Give it until some time next week. Miami moves slow and always has.

The first domino will be USU finalizing things with Banda. Manny won’t move until he knows what he has/doesn’t have and how his staff makeup will play out
C'mon that's not true. Everyone said Manny was savage for whacking the O coaches 2 years in a row. He even dumped Enos BEFORE the bowl game.

Let's face it...he don't have the sack to clean house on his side of the ball. Plain and simple.

Advertisement
And we may win one. Or eleven.

Great thread! Super glad you started this, full of deep, cutting insight worthy of further analysis by the community.
It’s like everyone thinks their thread of *insert something about how bad this team will be if we don’t make D changes/haven’t heard anything about D changes/when will there be D changes* is special

If Baker ain’t fired, then Manny ain’t winning this offseason. That would be an epic failure that any other moves aren’t going to make up for.

At least if he keeps Baker I won’t have to waste any excitement for 2021 and Manure will be closer to hitting the door... but it’s pathetic that we have to keep wasting years and talent just cause we have **** coaches.

I wouldn't hold any excitement for 2021 either way, even if the entire defensive staff is new. The team takes after Manny, and Manny isn't beating Saban in 8 months.

Advertisement
We didn’t hear much on offensive changes before they happened either. Manny keeps things pretty tight. I doubt we would really hear anything until something actually happens. I mean if he doesn’t make changes that’s kinda ridiculous. But I don’t expect just because we haven’t heard anything doesn’t mean changes aren’t being made
It was leaked right before the start of the bowl game that Enos wasn’t coming back and he was fired a few days later.

Advertisement
Give it until some time next week. Miami moves slow and always has.

The first domino will be USU finalizing things with Banda. Manny won’t move until he knows what he has/doesn’t have and how his staff makeup will play out
Diaz fired Enos immediately after the Independence bowl last year, after news broke beforehand that he would be let go after the game. The fact that it's been almost a week since the bowl game and still no firing tells me that Baker will be staying.

Boy it’s three days after our bowl game and I’ve already had enough of these threads to last me a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back