Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop. You're begging for attention and you want likes. Find something else to do to help you with your low esteem
You're right...I live for "likes" on this site. Its some kind of social currency I desperately desire that helps my self esteem. Thanks

Have a great new year

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's not how predestination works. Predestination isn't a negative. For instance, the Lord predestines unbelievers to adoption as sons; the Lord doesn't predestine unbelievers to go remain in their sin and unbelief. See Ephesians 1:3-14.
Guess I could’ve worded it better. It would be more accurate to say that you were not predestined to get the job because you don’t meet the required criteria.

Guess I could’ve worded it better. It would be more accurate to say that you were not predestined to get the job because you don’t meet the required criteria.
Wrong again. Predestination doesn’t have anything to do with works or human ability. Predestination is according to God’s will and His purposes. Again see Ephesians 1:3-14.

Advertisement
The U is now the “4” dude in the club staring at the hottie 10’s who are rubbing up against the studs in the corner booth with champagne flowing and the Rolexes blinging...

At the end of the night those studs take those girls home in their Benz while The U starts up their Nissans with loud coffee can exhausts and heads home for their fleshlight date...dreaming that he had some real money he’d be banging really pvssy...
Was that out loud?

Wrong again. Predestination doesn’t have anything to do with works or human ability. Predestination is according to God’s will and His purposes. Again see Ephesians 1:3-14.
I never said anything about works or human ability.

I never said anything about works or human ability.
Yes you did. You said I was not “predestined because I don’t MEET THE REQUIRED CRITERIA” (caps for emphasis). Meeting the required criteria would be the same as human ability ie I don’t have the ability to meet the criteria. God’s predestination/election isn’t based on a human meeting a certain criteria. According to the Scripture, election/predestination was done before the foundation of the world which would exclude human ability/works/meeting certain criteria. Don’t fall down the trail of semantics, we both know what you mean, and you are incorrect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
can i be a top 5 moper here?
After Bama engrains there foot in Bakers *** and they do ungodly disrespect to throwing up the U I look to be #1. We watched UNC throw it every which way and OSU kick and knee. I'm sure with all the SFL players they have someone will invent something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back