Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Liberty City El Fleming speed?

Sub 4.5 ?
Fleming is probably a tenth of a second or two faster, but both pretty **** close speed wise.

Fleming is naturally fast I mean crazy fast, his brother is probably faster than him & they're both pure speed demons.

But more importantly, Fleming has deadly short area quickness, he understands how to get open & runs very crisp & clean routes, has good hands too. Fleming is more sudden with quick-twitch ability.

Mookie is basically just Jeff Thomas 2.0, but with a maybe a little less gifted as a pure WR. Mookie is more of a RB/Slot Back type, Idk if he's a #1 outside WR the same way JT4 is, more of a WR2 or Y-WR in the slot.

Fleming is probably a tenth of a second or two faster, but both pretty **** close speed wise.

Fleming is naturally fast I mean crazy fast, his brother is probably faster than him & they're both pure speed demons.

But more importantly, Fleming has deadly short area quickness, he understands how to get open & runs very crisp & clean routes, has good hands too. Fleming is more sudden with quick-twitch ability.

Mookie is basically just Jeff Thomas 2.0, but with a maybe a little less gifted as a pure WR. Mookie is more of a RB/Slot Back type, Idk if he's a #1 outside WR the same way JT4 is, more of a WR2 or Y-WR in the slot.
What’s the difference between Mook and X?

Advertisement
Mentioned a few weeks ago Mookie is playing against East St Louis this fall and I am going to take a trip down there since I’ve followed East St Louis dating back to my high school days. Saw JT4 play a few times during his career so I am very excited seeing Mookie play.

Mentioned a few weeks ago Mookie is playing against East St Louis this fall and I am going to take a trip down there since I’ve followed East St Louis dating back to my high school days. Saw JT4 play a few times during his career so I am very excited seeing Mookie play.

When you go you better try to meet him and sell him more on the u

Advertisement

If you miss your *** is gonna get lit up like banda and rumph around here. Dont let him get away now that you have stepped up as lead recruiter....

What’s the difference between Mook and X?
🤔

Advertisement
Back