Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Good, hopefully these kids figure out that if they all go to the same few schools, they won't get to play.
It's easier to do it now.Go to the top schools,take the bag if you can and a year or 2 later go back home.

He’s transferring because he’s not good enough to get playing time. Had he picked a school that didn’t have 8 WR better than him, he’d be on the field.

Got it fam?
You also have to consider scheme fit. OSU loves playing big WRs and Mookie was not that.

“Cooper, a St. Louis native, did not play as a freshman. That was not unexpected because he did not play during his senior year of high school due to an eligibility/transfer issue. He will have four years of eligibility at whatever program he joins. The NCAA ruled that no athletes would accrue eligibility for the 2020 season. On top of that, Cooper was eligible to redshirt because he did not play in games.”

Maybe it’s not just the depth chart. Maybe this is a kid who has problems in the classroom.

Advertisement
“Cooper, a St. Louis native, did not play as a freshman. That was not unexpected because he did not play during his senior year of high school due to an eligibility/transfer issue. He will have four years of eligibility at whatever program he joins. The NCAA ruled that no athletes would accrue eligibility for the 2020 season. On top of that, Cooper was eligible to redshirt because he did not play in games.”

Maybe it’s not just the depth chart. Maybe this is a kid who has problems in the classroom.
That’s not the case. He literally transferred schools maybe a month or so before classes in order to graduate early and enroll at OSU for the spring. Students weren’t allowed to do that at his previous school. He just wasn’t granted eligibility for the fall season at his new school.

That’s not the case. He literally transferred schools maybe a month or so before classes in order to graduate early and enroll at OSU for the spring. Students weren’t allowed to do that at his previous school. He just wasn’t granted eligibility for the fall season at his new school.
Ok. Then the only issues left is that he’s a RB, WR tweener and do we have room.

Advertisement
Amari Rodgers Lite IMO, which would awesome anywhere.

However, I’d only take a WR in portal if he’d be WR1 next year. That’d take an older guy, I’d think. Will need it if Harley leaves. Not saying he’s WR1 but this year, for us, he has been.

Mizzou would be a good fit for Mookie Cooper. Drink would use him to his fullest.

Advertisement
Amari Rodgers Lite IMO, which would awesome anywhere.

However, I’d only take a WR in portal if he’d be WR1 next year. That’d take an older guy, I’d think. Will need it if Harley leaves. Not saying he’s WR1 but this year, for us, he has been.

Mizzou would be a good fit for Mookie Cooper. Drink would use him to his fullest.
Bro we are trotting out Wiggins and Pope.. We had Buffalo #2 WR come to miami and take everybody's lunch recently.. We are not in position to not take top 100 talent, I would take TWO wr in portal this year.. Our WR room needs help and Portal has been good to us.. Our best players are portal guys

Advertisement
Bro we are trotting out Wiggins and Pope.. We had Buffalo #2 WR come to miami and take everybody's lunch recently.. We are not in position to not take top 100 talent, I would take TWO wr in portal this year.. Our WR room needs help and Portal has been good to us.. Our best players are portal guys
Harley the only guy who seemed to become reliable at WR is likely gone.

we are left with god awful Wiggins

and 50-50 at best Pope who you never know what to expect

I could Careless about size... if Mookie is good play him outside

ITU talked about a WR from Montana that’s transferring. Said he broke Randy Moss’s old FCS records. 6-3 190lb

“Cooper” switch to defense and come to Miami and get a fresh new restart!! Ppl don’t see it like this, BUT A LOT OF THE REASON for the player’s disappointment is because they might need to make a position change.. “Just my opinion” Don’t knock out it til you try it..

Ok. You think Lashlee would be as creative with him as Mullen? Isn’t Rooster a similar player?

I know the Meyer/Mullen spread loves to use that slot/Rb/wr like Percy Harvin but do we?
I’m hoping people can continue to learn as they go. So yes, I am hoping he can become a more potent play caller.

Advertisement
Back