Mookie Cooper

Fleming seems a little flakey. That’s why I was never comfortable not going harder after Cooper. It would suck to have ignored Cooper then have Fleming send out a “respect my decision” tweet between now and signing day.

That is the worry as well. Which is why i wouldve been all over cooper. But OSU is a GREAT FIT for him.

If Fleming were to flip...the Jalen Hyatt kid i would be all over as a priority.

Advertisement
He never made 1 visit here, no unofficial or paradise camp. Whether or not he sticks at OSU doesn't matter, he ain't coming here.

JMR13 said it as well, but Mookie's from the midwest and does not have travel money, he's not coming in for a bunch of unofficials, and we have heard that he both likes UM and wants to visit. Whether a visit/commit ever happens, obviously I made it clear that his recruitment might never come to anything.

I was just pointing out that "officially" and the concept of verbal commitment is a bad choice of terminology, especially with the way kids decommit these days.

Electric playmaker... and we pass.

We better not have some stiffs take the last spot because they have measurables desired by the NFL

Electric playmaker... and we pass.

We better not have some stiffs take the last spot because they have measurables desired by the NFL

I agree. But we don't know if he truly was that interested in us. Yeah, I know he had some favorable quote toward us, but that in itself doesn't mean a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another dumb sh*t that wanted clout so he committed to a school he’s not good enough for.
He was a borderline 5 star that had offers from **** near everyone. Ohio State has the deepest WR room in the country & just brought in the #2 recruiting class so he wasn't gonna see the playing time he wanted. What are you talking about fam?

He was a borderline 5 star that had offers from **** near everyone. Ohio State has the deepest WR room in the country & just brought in the #2 recruiting class so he wasn't gonna see the playing time he wanted. What are you talking about fam?
He’s transferring because he’s not good enough to get playing time. Had he picked a school that didn’t have 8 WR better than him, he’d be on the field.

Got it fam?

Advertisement
Back