Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
So we can land a 4* QB and a 4* RB, but expecting the WR coach to win battles on the trail for 4* guys is expecting too much?

People put too much stock in “results on the field first.” You can either talk that game or you can’t. If you can’t, results on the field aren’t going to save you on the trail.

The first part was sarcasm....so many porsters on here say win and they will come. We already have 4* WRs committed so not sure what your point is. The problem is we constantly lose on 5* or Plan A kids.

Advertisement
Is he that good?

Beast imo...Severley underrated. I have him top 8-10 in Sofla overall, I go by tape only obv. Don't get me wrong, not Andre Johnson...But tall, athletic, and surprisingly fluid.

Last edited:
He ran a 4.49 laser. Thats his best time at any event
Which is plenty fast. You 15 year old bucks need to quit basing all of your WR analysis on which guy runs fastest in a straight line in gym shorts.

Mookie’s 40 is easily good enough to play here when combined with his abilities on the field and his quicks and change of direction. You guys get caught up in that Al Davis nonsense thinking a guy is better because his 40 is a couple ticks faster.

Which is plenty fast. You 15 year old bucks need to quit basing all of your WR analysis on which guy runs fastest in a straight line in gym shorts.

Mookie’s 40 is easily good enough to play here when combined with his abilities on the field and his quicks and change of direction. You guys get caught up in that Al Davis nonsense thinking a guy is better because his 40 is a couple ticks faster.
Jerry Rice's 4.6- 4.7 says Hi.....

Advertisement
Jerry Rice's 4.6- 4.7 says Hi.....
As long as a WR puts up a 40 number that doesn’t disqualify him from consideration, then you have to focus on all the other aspects to evaluate.

Clearly, Mookie runs fast enough. So nitpicking his 40 next to someone whose 40 is slightly faster is idiotic. I’m not taking an inferior overall prospect just because he runs a 4.45 and the better overall player runs a 4.9. That’s the **** that destroyed the Oakland Raiders.

As long as a WR puts up a 40 number that doesn’t disqualify him from consideration, then you have to focus on all the other aspects to evaluate.

Clearly, Mookie runs fast enough. So nitpicking his 40 next to someone whose 40 is slightly faster is idiotic. I’m not taking an inferior overall prospect just because he runs a 4.45 and the better overall player runs a 4.9. That’s the **** that destroyed the Oakland Raiders.
I agree

Thats a bad sign that MD hired him real bad sign for me IMO.
Enos really wanted him so I think Manny allowed it, don't think he went out to get Stubblefield proactively himself. Either way, it is concerning but hopefully he somehow learns to recruit.

Advertisement
You have a problem with literally everything this program does pertaining with recruiting. Shocked you can't land a gig higher than the Optimist level.
When I see red flags I call it, or u just choose to reply to the negative posts I have? When i say something good how come u never reply? I could care less **** I even liked a post KrazyCane had the other day I aint a bytch female thats emotional or hold a grudge against a poster.......if someone says something good I put the thumbs up no matter who it is but u like to pick a certain post and disagree with it like a female and complain..................what complain will u have next ma? U know I speak facts yet ustill follow me in your sweaty nerd body waiting for me to say something so u can say "omg dwinstitles said something negative that hurt my feeling let me type my wrath away to him" MR hired that whole offensive staff and they got fired and rightfully so, if there are staff failure who MD hired later down the road then they were bad hires..........theres two part of the job thats coaching and recruiting and people have legit concerns whats the big deal? Im not even the one who brought the **** up. go attack that poster ffs. **** is mad gey

So beat

Fact is if u say something good that I agree with even after me writing this I will still give u the thumbs up.

We haven’t had much luck with the really y’all receivers. Langham evidence and cager. Cager I guess wasn’t a total bust. But the best receivers we’ve had recently were Richards coley jt4 and Braxton his last year. Hardly skyscraper types. Taking Robinson Fleming Restrepo and Cooper would be fine with me. I’d take a flyer on Poitier also to get an in with palmetto. But what I’m saying is taking three “small” guys isn’t the end of the world

Advertisement
We haven’t had much luck with the really y’all receivers. Langham evidence and cager. Cager I guess wasn’t a total bust. But the best receivers we’ve had recently were Richards coley jt4 and Braxton his last year. Hardly skyscraper types. Taking Robinson Fleming Restrepo and Cooper would be fine with me. I’d take a flyer on Poitier also to get an in with palmetto. But what I’m saying is taking three “small” guys isn’t the end of the world

That would be a superb WR class. Though Restrepo might end up at DB and Cooper could play RB as much as WR.

Advertisement
Back