Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Man a lot of these dudes don't know Football and never played. You can tell. Watch OSU use this Mookie kid like they did Curtis Samuels and he will be a in the NFL. They want all these 6'3 Recievers who run 4.5 shuttles and s*** when South Florida has never been about size... NEVER. Yeah I like a 6 something Reciever, but can he turn 5 to 50? Can he even catch? Can I put him at Kick Return down by 7 against Clemson, and he takes it the House? If not I don't care how tall and what his shuttle is... Give me the kid who is good with the Ball in his hands. That's South Florida Football. Never was about size. Speed... First.

20190531_204918.jpg

Advertisement
Our coaches our prioritizing other kids so technically right now he isn't ( I personally think we are making a huge mistake not going after him I dont like other receivers more then him)

Interesting that he isn’t high enough in our board. Not sure we hold onto Robinson so who does that really leave us with.? How many we plan on taking this year3-4?

I know some of u will consider this is blasphemy because Enos wanted him on staff, but Stubblefield isn't exactly known for his recruiting prowess. When fcking Utah beat writers complain about his inability to recruit, what'd u guys expect? Utah recruiting isn't exactly known for its high expectations.

I'm probably not alone in expecting that we'll end up with unknown, mid 3 stars, high effort guys, who remind Stubblefield of himself.

Don't be a star *****? This is a skill position at the University of Miami. Gtfoh with that ****. At no point should we be ok with searching for diamonds in the rough or settling for lower tier players at WR. Trust his evaluations? Based on what? He has had no recruiting success anywhere he's been. Trust him because Enos has faith in him? They worked together for LESS THAN A YEAR at Central Michigan before Stubblefield bounced for new Mexico.

Advertisement
I know some of u will consider this is blasphemy because Enos wanted him on staff, but Stubblefield isn't exactly known for his recruiting prowess. When fcking Utah beat writers complain about his inability to recruit, what'd u guys expect? Utah recruiting isn't exactly known for its high expectations.

I'm probably not alone in expecting that we'll end up with unknown, mid 3 stars, high effort guys, who remind Stubblefield of himself.

Don't be a star *****? This is a skill position at the University of Miami. Gtfoh with that ****. At no point should we be ok with searching for diamonds in the rough or settling for lower tier players at WR. Trust his evaluations? Based on what? He has had no recruiting success anywhere he's been. Trust him because Enos has faith in him? They worked together for LESS THAN A YEAR at Central Michigan before Stubblefield bounced for new Mexico.
I never liked the Stubblefield hire but I see the vision for the immediate future. Develop the talent we have at WR right now. That will buy him time for a couple years but as soon as he starts bringing in 3 stars WRs at Miami, I'm calling for his f*cking head. U can look at the way the guy throws up The U and tell he can't recruit. He won't talk these kids language, and if I was him I would take Field with me on every recruiting visit.

Per Ivins recruiting report, it seems that the following WR are ahead of Mookie:

Xavier Henderson
Jalin Hyatt
Marcus Rosemy

Looks like we take one more. there's others in play, too. These guys seem to be at the top, though. Ivins mentioned that Cooper is probably looked on as a slot guy and now we have Fleming and Restrepo already committed there.

Per Ivins recruiting report, it seems that the following WR are ahead of Mookie:

Xavier Henderson
Jalin Hyatt
Marcus Rosemy

Looks like we take one more. there's others in play, too. These guys seem to be at the top, though. Ivins mentioned that Cooper is probably looked on as a slot guy and now we have Fleming and Restrepo already committed there.
Really like Gary Bryant Jr. Hope we keep applying pressure there

Xavier Henderson
Jalin Hyatt
Marcus Rosemy

I get it but 2 of those guys Henderson and rosemy are long shots at best. Love their size though. I can see why Miami wouldn’t necessarily want 3 5’9/5’10 receivers in one class. You already got a dynamic slot receiver in Marcus Fleming who is one of the most explosive receivers in the country

Advertisement

Xavier Henderson
Jalin Hyatt
Marcus Rosemy

What are the odds CJs bro will come here? We got boned by MAR but he didn’t go to our rival. I don’t see him coming here even if he doesn’t go to UF. We all know the Rosemy story. Hyatt I legit have no idea about. VT seems like an absolute dumpster fire so who knows.

Xavier Henderson
Jalin Hyatt
Marcus Rosemy

Daaamn.. The most likely of the three is committed to another school. Smh..

Xavier Henderson
Jalin Hyatt
Marcus Rosemy

True outside guys with speed. Which is exactly what we need. Not a third slot.

Advertisement
What are the odds CJs bro will come here? We got boned by MAR but he didn’t go to our rival. I don’t see him coming here even if he doesn’t go to UF. We all know the Rosemy story. Hyatt I legit have no idea about. VT seems like an absolute dumpster fire so who knows.
I saw The receiver Redding from img is visiting in June too so maybe he becomes a priority. Has great size and tested very well

Advertisement
Back