Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won't get into Golden vs. Richt just give me this Mookie Cooper kid. Use him like OSU used Curtis Samuels or how Purdue uses Rondale Moore. Or even how Bama uses Jaylen Waddle. We have enough 6 something Recievers. Get me playmakers.
This is what I'm trying to say I'm all for taking Cooper but I don't think he's ever going to be a true receiver. Gonna have to use him as a chess piece and be creative to get him the ball in space. The JT4 comps are so far off because JT4 is a legit receiver with the added chess piece ability. JT4 is/was a much better route runner with much better hands than Mookie

Advertisement
I'm confused as to why this kid is not higher up on the board. Knighton is a long shot. Chaney/Coop > Chaney/Parrish. Sell this kid on being a RB/WR athlete in this offense. His film looks like an upgraded version of DJ Dallas coming out of HS. And sending Stubblefield out of all people to see him is a complete misstep imo.

I'm confused as to why this kid is not higher up on the board. Knighton is a long shot. Chaney/Coop > Chaney/Parrish. Sell this kid on being a RB/WR athlete in this offense. His film looks like an upgraded version of DJ Dallas coming out of HS. And sending Stubblefield out of all people to see him is a complete misstep imo.

I'm actually in agreement with you. Considering he is like 5'9 as well. I want him in this class badly...Him and Restrepo are some dogs.

Advertisement
I'm actually in agreement with you. Considering he is like 5'9 as well. I want him in this class badly...Him and Restrepo are some dogs.
Even if they are only recruiting him as a WR he should be higher on the board than Hyatt.

If they do ***** this up though then that makes Yulk Brown a must get next cycle.

Advertisement
I feel like we haven’t heard his name on the trail at all. The two wr commits we have were already committed before he even got the job.
Bc he is not a recruiter. He is more of a developer. We need Field to talk these kids language and Stubbs to sell these WR on how he can develop them to get to the next level.

Mookie Cooper just got a Crystal Ball to Ohio State. Just a look at Ohio State current WR commits is that they already has 2 WR’s committed and are likely getting Julian Fleming

Everybody sitting here acting like this kid was a slam dunk or something. You let an early random crystal ball fool you into thinking, he was about to commit. Kid has never set foot on campus. Only connection here is a vague one with JT4. Ppl talking about "us f**kin this up." If this kid was serious about Miami, he would have set up his visit by now. If he was so enamored with Miami like y'all believe, he would have commit by now. Nothing about this situation ever screamed this was a lay up and all we had to do was show up.

Everybody sitting here acting like this kid was a slam dunk or something. You let an early random crystal ball fool you into thinking, he was about to commit. Kid has never set foot on campus. Only connection here is a vague one with JT4. Ppl talking about "us f**kin this up." If this kid was serious about Miami, he would have set up his visit by now. If he was so enamored with Miami like y'all believe, he would have commit by now. Nothing about this situation ever screamed this was a lay up and all we had to do was show up.
I just dont think Miami is really pushing right now

Advertisement
Back