Mookie Cooper

Now you talking about wiggle. Which one is it speed or wiggle? They are not the same you know?

I'm aware of that you came for the High School kids speed by mentioning his 4.48 like that's light weight... I saw his Film. Not only does he have speed he can turn 5 to 50 like I stated above. He has Speed and can make people miss. Which Player on our team can do that? Just answer my question. Show proof with film if you don't mind. I said JT4. You named other people, so point me in that direction so I can see for myself.

Advertisement
I'm aware of that you came for the High School kids speed by mentioning his 4.48 like that's light weight... I saw his Film. Not only does he have speed he can turn 5 to 50 like I stated above. He has Speed and can make people miss. Which Player on our team can do that? Just answer my question. Show proof with film if you don't mind. I said JT4. You named other people, so point me in that direction so I can see for myself.
Its a thing called google. And everybody isn't jeff thomas. You can't expect every player to be able to do what he does.

As a high school recruit there was no arguing Mark Pope not only had speed but also wiggle and could absolutely turn 5 into 50.

Advertisement
As a high school recruit there was no arguing Mark Pope not only had speed but also wiggle and could absolutely turn 5 into 50.

Brother you won't get no debate from me on Pope. I think highly of Pope, but he hasn't proven anything yet. If JT4 leaves this Season, so then we'll have only Pope who has speed plus wiggle? All I'm saying is this I watched the kids film he has both. We should have more than 2 Recievers that can turn 5 to 50. Hightower can be great, Wiggins can be great here as well, but I want more than 2 receivers who can turn 5 to 50. All I'm saying.

Too bad he couldnt catch a cold or run the right route last year
Just curious where you’re getting the info that he wasn’t running the right routes. I know dugans didn’t like him but never saw that he ran the wrong routes.

Just curious where you’re getting the info that he wasn’t running the right routes. I know dugans didn’t like him but never saw that he ran the wrong routes.

When a 5* WR is passed up by his 3* HS teammate its clear mentally he wasnt picking up things.

Advertisement
Once they started talking about Al Golden's ability to recruit this **** took a turn.

Use this nifty equation when talking Miami recruiting.

( (Players Last season) minus 3/4/5 (JR/RJR/SR/RSR) ) - 2 = Assumed first contact year.

If first contact year or subsequent years are associated with Al Golden STFU.

Or use common sense as to why our recruiting had been FUBARED for so long.

Even as bad as we made Richt out to be he still gave us more draftable players than we have had in over a decade combined.

He alone gave us Richards, JT4, Mark Pope, Brian Hightower, all of whom are or where draftable talents at WR. Two day 1-2 sure things and two more possible.

Brother you won't get no debate from me on Pope. I think highly of Pope, but he hasn't proven anything yet. If JT4 leaves this Season, so then we'll have only Pope who has speed plus wiggle? All I'm saying is this I watched the kids film he has both. We should have more than 2 Recievers that can turn 5 to 50. Hightower can be great, Wiggins can be great here as well, but I want more than 2 receivers who can turn 5 to 50. All I'm saying.
I tried to find the lie in here but we don't have much speed after those two. Njoku but he needs to put it together.

Advertisement
That's all I'm saying. If we're down by 7 all I want is a kid who we can dump the ball off to and he'll do the rest. That's how you beat Clemson and Bama. Playmakers.
I could see us using the RB more in those situations too. We have 3 very good receivers their and if we bring in a Knighton/Parrish thats ditto. But Ideally we want that speed/wiggle everywhere to max this O.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back