Mookie Cooper

Nah not mad one minute...Laughing at you. I mean you really asked the board if you should coach. No one cares about your little life path like that.

Now we got the little feminine type memes...do you though.
Fam i got hundreds of responses on that. Bout 90% positive. U might not care but not everyone one here is a ****head like that

Advertisement
We not talking bout the 10th best player in the tri county we talking bout the 10th best wr. Theres no need to take 4 with our numbers and WE DONT ONLY RECRUIT THE TRI COUNTY

I'm talking about 10th best players...Give two f**ks where the little rating services have him ranked...He's top 5 PLAYER in Dade, top 10 PLAYER tri-county

Fam i got hundreds of responses on that. Bout 90% positive. U might not care but not everyone one here is a ****head like that

Some of us our grown men who don't ask message boards for life feedback...Real feminine type

Sh- sh- sh- shoooould I be a football coach?

Embarrassing man.

I'm talking about 10th best players...Give two f**ks where the little rating services have him ranked...He's top 5 PLAYER in Dade, top 10 PLAYER tri-county
No he not. He might be a top 5 wr in dade and top 10 in south florida but nothing more than that.... but we all have our opinions u aint have to get mad that I dont agree with u u prolly old af acting 12

Some of us our grown men who don't ask message boards for life feedback...Real feminine type

Sh- sh- sh- shoooould I be a football coach?

Embarrassing man.
I didnt ask if I should be I asked if I wanted to be where would I start lol. U so full of hate. I love you regardless, bum

Advertisement
No he not. He might be a top 5 wr in dade and top 10 in south florida but nothing more than that.... but we all have our opinions u aint have to get mad that I dont agree with u u prolly old af acting 12

ya my opinion is my opinion and I don't need you jumping in like you got some real opinion when all you are doing is d**kriding Ivins

I didnt ask if I should be I asked if I wanted to be where would I start lol. U so full of hate. I love you regardless, bum

Why don't you know this already, why are you asking a message board?

You aren't embarrassed with your pathetic self? You're a grown man, ain't you?

Wh-wh-wh-where should I start? If you don't know it's probably not for you kid.

ya my opinion is my opinion and I don't need you jumping in like you got some real opinion when all you are doing is d**kriding Ivins
I dont only **** ride Ivins. I share with yall what Ivins syas and then make my own opinions.. I dont have 3700 posts just telling yall what Ivins said u moron. And I can jump in w.e I want. Thats literally what this site is for

Why don't you know this already, why are you asking a message board?

You aren't embarrassed with your pathetic self? You're a grown man, ain't you?

Wh-wh-wh-where should I start? If you don't know it's probably not for you kid.
Nah I aint embarrassed at all fam. Your self esteem seems low tho u should get some help. Mayb boost some test. with cho fragile *** lmfao

Advertisement
I dont only **** ride Ivins. I share with yall what Ivins syas and then make my own opinions.. I dont have 3700 posts just telling yall what Ivins said u moron. And I can jump in w.e I want. Thats literally what this site is for

Oh my bad, I thought it was for career advice...Like if I should be a coach and where should I start.

You're slow man. I'm done with this convo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Mookie set an OV date yet?
No but we will get one. Honestly I feel the crystal ball is a little premature. Thats what happens with national analysts they dont really have the fan base pressure on them so they can put really early predictions and just switch them with new developments in the future. I think this crystal ball is more of a sign of us leading rather than of him being about to commit to us which is what crystal balls should be. I think theres a while to go before he commits and teams such as Texas will push

Crystal ball is premature. Mookie has to visit for us to be in the driver seat. Lovie has Illinois gaining some decent off season steam but that will come crashing down when they lose 7 games (Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Purdue, MSU, Iowa.. etc.). They will be terrible this year and that might be enough to put us in the driver seat.

Advertisement
Back