Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
As allaboutheu said, stop with the nonsense of only having a certain number of wrs under 6’. 5’11 or 6’2 who gives a crap? How many plays a season call for jump balls? What’s the “need” for 6’4 guys? I want speed, hands, route runners. Don’t care if they’re 5’10 or 6’4.
When it comes to recievers I agree that size doesn’t matter. IN fact you can argue that it’s a bad thing to be a tall reciever

Advertisement
Advertisement
I pray to god we land this kid. I wish we got in good with mario williams out of plant city too. Best in the state right now.

He looks great and I'd be very happy if we were to land him. That said, I'm not terribly worried about landing this type of player. We have a ton of great options at ATH/WR/RB. I'm more concerned with what we get on OL and QB. We really need a strong OL class this year.

Wrong fan base if your looking for excitement over OL recruits, unless you find one that runs a 4.3 / 40 (laser) ...lol.

Seriously though, would love to have this kid now that we all believe we finally have an OC that will get back to utilizing these guys the right way. Sure, always more than a few in SFLA, but this kid surely has the tools.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back