Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
It really shouldnt be hard to recruit wrs or dbs at miami at all. Im expecting him to do well.

We actually have a lot of options and some slid guys committed. I mean a guy like Kentron Poitier isnt even spoke of much and he is a beast that we can grab.
This shouldn’t be a surprise either. He may get credit here and there but everyone knew the deal. He coaches, Fields and Cooney croot. Imagine Fields with Kul.

Advertisement
Fleming and cooper are not the same WR type . Cooper is 5'11 literally 1 inch from being 6'0 Fleming is 5'9-5'9.5 that is a slot WR height.

Advertisement
Let's not just label people who are slots and flankers by height.... It's a skill set that's needed to be played at each. Thomas is an outside guy just as much as he is a slot. Harley is better off in the slot.
I understand that, that being said I legitimately think that Mookie is a perfect outside WR, like Odell, and Fleming game is more suited for the slot position.

Advertisement
I understand that, that being said I legitimately think that Mookie is a perfect outside WR, like Odell, and Fleming game is more suited for the slot position.
Yeah not necessarily disagreeing on the two comparisons who's an inside guy or outside I'm just saying i don't think we should determine by height. I think Fleming could be dynamic in both positions as well.

Advertisement
Back