Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
I like where we sit. Just need coaches to stay on him and get him to visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing to compete with is his former HS coach Cory Patterson is the Illini current TE coach.

But Illinois ain't got bags like that & they're just a terrible team, 4-5 wins at the very most, no kid as talented as him is going to go there knowing they'll be wasting several years playing for an awful B1G program.

And there's a very high chance Lovie gets fired this year anyway, he's at the top of the hot seat coming into this season. If we get JT4 to talk to this kid & get him down here for a few visits this one should be ours.

Coach Stubbs used to coach at Illinois St & Central Mich so he knows about recruiting the Midwest, but if Cooney takes the lead on this recruitment he'll get him locked in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will lol hard if Stubbs ends up w the highest rated position group after all the **** some of our fans gave him.

It really shouldnt be hard to recruit wrs or dbs at miami at all. Im expecting him to do well.

We actually have a lot of options and some slid guys committed. I mean a guy like Kentron Poitier isnt even spoke of much and he is a beast that we can grab.

It really shouldnt be hard to recruit wrs or dbs at miami at all. Im expecting him to do well.

We actually have a lot of options and some slid guys committed. I mean a guy like Kentron Poitier isnt even spoke of much and he is a beast that we can grab.
Who is your Top 4 this cycle?

Advertisement
Back