Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
I personally think he's better suited for RB has that smaller stockier build and plays like a RB

Advertisement
Bruh he’s not a running back. You ppl are exposed for not knowing football when you put guys at certain positions just based on size. This kid is a reciever all the way. By that logic I guess Rondale Moore is a running back too?? Lol comical. Kids a slot that can even play outside.

Was literally about to compare him to Moore. No, Moore isn’t as thick as this kid and they are both sub 5’9. Moore is MUCH stronger and tougher than his size (weight) would indicate though and doesn’t go down first contact often. His acceleration is also insane. He is just a ridiculous talent that you just want to get the ball to in space much like this kid. Just like Moore, this kid is a WR not a RB. I thought the kid was a little taller but doesn’t change 1 thing how I feel about him. He is a take all day every day and honestly I feel he is a better pure slot option than Fleming.That isn’t a knock on Fleming, I just think this kid would be a tougher cover due to his loose hips and fluidity...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know this is a Mookie thread, but why isn't UM looking at Deajaun McDougle.
When you look at the wide receivers we have committed in Fleming and Robinson and the fact that we are gonna only be taking 3 it’s easy to see why the staff is going after the absolute studs first. Guys like Mcdougle, Pointer, Canion etc are good players but will be there late. This wr class is so goood that no ones gonna come knocking down there door right now so we can have the luxury to target top guys like Mookie, Fraziers, etc.

When you look at the wide receivers we have committed in Fleming and Robinson and the fact that we are gonna only be taking 3 it’s easy to see why the staff is going after the absolute studs first. Guys like Mcdougle, Pointer, Canion etc are good players but will be there late. This wr class is so goood that no ones gonna come knocking down there door right now so we can have the luxury to target top guys like Mookie, Fraziers, etc.

Poitier fits in your little "absolute stud" category...Over Fraziers all day for sure, although Fraziers gets the nod for versatility as he may be a TE or LB if he keeps growing.

Lol at some of the guys you mentioned "being there late"...Ya that's how it always works out for UM huh?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back