Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why take Tyreke Hill when we already have TY Hilton committed? Because he’s a game changer.

If you don’t want this kid you’re like Richt saying we don’t need explosive plays.

Guys that can take a hand off, swing pass or bubble screen to the house you need. He also blocks harder than the crap we saw last year from 6’5 guys getting blown up by cornerbacks or completely missing their blocks.

Bring him please!

Advertisement
The dream school kiss of death:eek:. Hopefully it just applies to the in state kids...

YEP , sure is and proven so , probably the most used phrase to get bag ( bag 101 ) auction moving, bids and enticements should pick up now for mom and family moving forward.

GOCANES

Advertisement
A lot of recruits say the dream offer stuff. Doesnt usually result in a commitment.

We got to get him here this summer then on an OV to have a shot.

But he's got very strong ties to the Illinois program that will be hard to overcome. Good news is Lovie might get fired this season if they dont make a bowl. That would obviously shake things up.
I think you mean when they don’t make a bowl

YEP , sure is and proven so , probably the most used phrase to get bag ( bag 101 ) auction moving, bids and enticements should pick up now for mom and family moving forward.

GOCANES

I am hoping it applies to just south Florida recruits.

Advertisement
I just wanna know what team is that in the white jerseys and blue hats and bottoms. They are terrible.. Aside from that I'm in on this kid. Definitely a take if you think you think you can pull him. I'm always leery of OOS kids and the "dream offer". It just looks funny in the light to me. If we're being honest.. If you're not from Miami or have parents/family from Miami. What in the last 10-12 years would have moved you to have Miami as your dream school? Only thing I can think of is The U pt. I & II or The Turnover chain.. but hey he said it so the staff has to close on that one.

Advertisement
Back