Monroe Freeling Update

Love him as a prospect but the reality here is that he'll probably go elsewhere given that we have 2 excellent tackles lined up. UGA, for example, has only a couple interior linemen committed and no tackles.

Advertisement
Love him as a prospect but the reality here is that he'll probably go elsewhere given that we have 2 excellent tackles lined up. UGA, for example, has only a couple interior linemen committed and no tackles.

Who are these 2 excellent tackles that we have “lined up”? UGA has one OT committed just like we do and have several blue chip OTs on the roster already, unlike us.

Who are these 2 excellent tackles that we have “lined up”? UGA has one OT committed just like we do and have several blue chip OTs on the roster already, unlike us.

Francis and Pancake.

My bad, they have one tackle committed.

Haven't looked, but haven't they been stacking tackles on top of each other since Kirby got there?

Advertisement
I know what it is thanks you! Why are u always bothering me man. It’s more ppl in this board. I’m gon band u if u don’t find someone else besides me to harass on this board

You wrote "Die Heart" in back-to-back posts. I corrected it because it seemed obvious you didn't know that was incorrect. That's all this was.
If you consider someone responding with "*Die-hard" harassment, internet message boards may not be for you. Something to consider.

Both my kids turned down the U to sail at C of C. I am a failure as a recruiter.....great city though.

Visited Charleston once during the pandemic..loved it. Generally visited because of the connection to the Bahamas to the ppl in the low country (charleston-savannah)

gonna go back soon yall gotta tell me the nice spots to eat what else to do.

Didnt know we had canes in that seciton

@PineCo. @Nick_conlan

Advertisement
You wrote "Die Heart" in back-to-back posts. I corrected it because it seemed obvious you didn't know that was incorrect. That's all this was.
If you consider someone responding with "*Die-hard" harassment, internet message boards may not be for you. Something to consider.
It may be something for you to consider to give me a break

Visited Charleston once during the pandemic..loved it. Generally visited because of the connection to the Bahamas to the ppl in the low country (charleston-savannah)

@PineCo. @Nick_conlan
We moved to just outside Savannah 3 years ago. I was over the congestion and cost of living in the Philly/Jersey area and ready for change. The place we moved to is growing fast so people are complaining but I laugh. Its not even close to 76 in Philly, parking in the city, North Jersey/NY. type congestion. Heck its not even like where I grew up in the Lehigh Valley.

But we are just scratching the surface of things to do between Savannah and Charleston. So Definitely would love to hear more things to do. Hoping to pick 1 non Miami game per year to take in gameday experience. Probably juts do UGA or USCe this year to keep it simple. I have 2 young ones so game days are probably going to be at home but if there are any Miami meet ups close to Savannah I'd def make an attempt to get out.

@PineCo. @Nick_conlan
I am in Chucktown too! Good to know we have some Canes here. Met a new one this past weekend!

Two tackles is about right. We have one project in McLaughlin. Second project in Tinilua. We have one 5 star committed and hopefully we land a second 5 star in Samson.

This team has a weakness at tackle and several more are needed going into 2023.

Advertisement
Two tackles is about right. We have one project in McLaughlin. Second project in Tinilua. We have one 5 star committed and hopefully we land a second 5 star in Samson.

This team has a weakness at tackle and several more are needed going into 2023.
Agreed, because of that, I see us hitting the portal hard for potentially two tackles this off season.

@PineCo. @Nick_conlan
If you want to get away from it all check out Edisto Island, like being in a time warp when the coast wasnt commercialized, very peaceful and somewhat remote between Charleston and Savannah..

Advertisement

@PineCo. @Nick_conlan
South cak is littered with canes

Advertisement
Back