Monroe Freeling Update

Advertisement
You going to the Clemson game bro? I’m in SC up near Charlotte. I need us to finally check Clemson and win one. I’m surrounded by Clemson fans and I’m tired of hearing their bs.
I’m in Chucktown and was going to try and hit that game this year but I’ll unfortunately be out of town. I hear you, Clemson fans are everywhere, but I can stand them more than I can the Gamecocks and UGA fans.

You going to the Clemson game bro? I’m in SC up near Charlotte. I need us to finally check Clemson and win one. I’m surrounded by Clemson fans and I’m tired of hearing their bs.
That’s the plan. If I’m alive & breathing I’m a try my best. My brother is a die heart Clemson fan & Im tired of hearing his **** mouth just bc they just started winning

Last edited:
I’m in Chucktown and was going to try and hit that game this year but I’ll unfortunately be out of town. I hear you, Clemson fans are everywhere, but I can stand them more than I can the Gamecocks and UGA fans.
Both my kids turned down the U to sail at C of C. I am a failure as a recruiter.....great city though.

Advertisement
If he's not good enough for them, then why do we want him? Are we not trying to build a monster, but you want it done by flipping recruits that aren't good enough to play elsewhere when they're trying to do the same thing, build a monster?

What am I missing here? Feel free to explain, but that logic makes no sense to me.
I’m just saying the oline class Texas signed last cycle is a monster and they are better than PK. Not saying PK isn’t good, just saying he would have to wait a few years to even get into the rotation. Calm your **** boomer.

Advertisement
I’m just saying the oline class Texas signed last cycle is a monster and they are better than PK. Not saying PK isn’t good, just saying he would have to wait a few years to even get into the rotation. Calm your **** boomer.

You went from saying he'll never get a meaningful snap there to the above. Move the goal posts much?

Your first post was dumb as ****. The second, while more reasonable, my point still stands.

Calm your ****, ouch. That's the very definition of Boomer lingo.

Advertisement
You went from saying he'll never get a meaningful snap there to the above. Move the goal posts much?

Your first post was dumb as ****. The second, while more reasonable, my point still stands.

Calm your ****, ouch. That's the very definition of Boomer lingo.
Lol classic

Advertisement
Think this thread needs this
John Krasinski Hug GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Back