Monroe Freeling Update

Samson isn’t committed.

soon GIF

Advertisement
Don’t think the Bama visit is going to happen, supposedly visiting UGA on both Fri and Sat. Fwiw

*Looks like he is visiting Bama on Thursday, then heading to UGA for the weekend.

Bama is about to add 4* RT Miles McVay soon, and according to the mods over there, Freeling doesn’t have a green light for Bama yet but thinks that will come eventually.

We have to stack these types and need this kid IMO. With or without Okunlola. Kids like this don’t grow on trees. You get as many capable big guys as possible, especially true OT’s. Or you end up relying on a 6’2 guy to play RT for you…

*Looks like he is visiting Bama on Thursday, then heading to UGA for the weekend.

Bama is about to add 4* RT Miles McVay soon, and according to the mods over there, Freeling doesn’t have a green light for Bama yet but thinks that will come eventually.

We have to stack these types and need this kid IMO. With or without Okunlola. Kids like this don’t grow on trees. You get as many capable big guys as possible, especially true OT’s. Or you end up relying on a 6’2 guy to play RT for you…
Dem Plantation teams real good at manipulating the minds of AA. I think it's that used car salesman southern twang that makes them fall for their BS.

Advertisement
I like South Carolina a lot but that state has to have some of the worst drivers overall. People just live in the left lane on the interstate and drive slow as ****.
That's for **** sure. There's a wreck EVERY DAY by 10 a.m. on 85 near the Pelham road exit in Greenville. Its hard to grasp how consistent it is if you haven't been stuck in the traffic caused by it. But its every day.

I agreed til I realized we had Scaife at RT.
Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor

That's for **** sure. There's a wreck EVERY DAY by 10 a.m. on 85 near the Pelham road exit in Greenville. Its hard to grasp how consistent it is if you haven't been stuck in the traffic caused by it. But its every day.
I live i gville and am on 85 and 26 probably 2k mile a month with business and it's usually the people hauling *** on their phones causing damage

Advertisement
We moved to just outside Savannah 3 years ago. I was over the congestion and cost of living in the Philly/Jersey area and ready for change. The place we moved to is growing fast so people are complaining but I laugh. Its not even close to 76 in Philly, parking in the city, North Jersey/NY. type congestion. Heck its not even like where I grew up in the Lehigh Valley.

But we are just scratching the surface of things to do between Savannah and Charleston. So Definitely would love to hear more things to do. Hoping to pick 1 non Miami game per year to take in gameday experience. Probably juts do UGA or USCe this year to keep it simple. I have 2 young ones so game days are probably going to be at home but if there are any Miami meet ups close to Savannah I'd def make an attempt to get out.
Pooler?

Advertisement
I like South Carolina a lot but that state has to have some of the worst drivers overall. People just live in the left lane on the interstate and drive slow as ****.
This is 1000% true

I have lived many places and it’s insane how bad it is. We had people visiting from all over the country last week for an event we had. I was driving us around and everyone is like “seriously what the **** is with these drivers here?”

Advertisement
Yup. Been here about 3 1/2 years. Amazing the growth in that time and with the Ports only getting bigger I expect it to get worse. But again for someone from up north it’s not bad.
That’s cool, I grew up in Savannah as a kid and moved out to Effingham in 1994.

Pooler has grown so much! It’s hard to believe, but back then the only thing at the airport exit was the actual airport and Pooler Parkway didn’t exist. There was actual nothing there, no outlet mall, stores, restaurants, or anything. Only businesses in Pooler were in “old Pooler” on Highway 80.

I commute every day to work in Savannah and traffic isn’t terrible unless you work a 9-5. Traffic will be slightly better when they finish the flyover at 95/16 and also have traffic rerouted in Effingham with the new parkway.

Miles McVay? Interesting…so what you’re saying is it’s time for the Gaturd to scratch off another name from their mock class notebook 📓??

This is 1000% true

I have lived many places and it’s insane how bad it is. We had people visiting from all over the country last week for an event we had. I was driving us around and everyone is like “seriously what the **** is with these drivers here?”
i-95 from 26 south is one of the worst highway roads I've ever driven. It close to unbelievable how ****** that road is. It should be embarrassing to anyone in our state government. And the silly patches they put in are just as bad. You get to Ga and it's a night and day difference.. plus it's three lanes. SC is just **** roads and stupid traffic. I didn't say congestion, I said traffic. It's not the amount of cars, it's the asshats behind the wheels. I've been here close to 25 years and I've been counting time for the last decade. Couple things need to happen and I'm the **** out of here. Whatever idiot designed the interchange for i26 and 526 should be hung. If you're just 5 cars back at a green arrow, you're chances of getting through the light are less than 25%. And teh dude right in front of you who sat through 2 light cycles just like you.. will still take ******* forever to make his turn. You'd think sitting thru three lights would motivate a **** but it don't.

Advertisement
Back