Monroe Freeling Update

Oh. Well then I'll add my two cents. Many years ago I did some training at Fort Stewart in Georgia. I had leave one weekend and went to a strip club on the other side of the border in South Carolina. Only stripper in the joint had huge fresh C-section scar, came up and started grinding on me. It freaked me out so I ran out the club and drove back to Georgia and found the nearest bar to try and drink away the memory. So that is what I think of South Carolina. It's the "stripper with a fresh C-section" of American states.
****, strip club on the Joisey Shore, Encounters if I remember correctly
gal has the C sect, stretch marks and exit wound, more than likely a weave
LOL
and the whole time a guy named Shakes the Clown *********ed at the bar

great night - yes, I was 19 years old

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok back to Freeling.

I got nothing.
I have a Freeling Cribby may know something.

Come On GIF by HBO Max

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man, I ain't been there in so **** long. There, Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom in Allentown,l and Clementon Park and Wildwood in South Jersey. Man.... miss being a kid.
You ever go to Knobels? It’s in elysburg PA.

You ever go to Knobels? It’s in elysburg PA.
Never been, actually. I'm today years old just hearing about it. Really haven't been out in Columbia County.
Now I used to go to this "military" school in Scotland called Scotland School for Veteran's Children. I think it's shut down, now.
Oh and growing up in Philly, we went to Nockamixon in Quakertown cause it was close.

Never been, actually. I'm today years old just hearing about it. Really haven't been out in Columbia County.
Now I used to go to this "military" school in Scotland called Scotland School for Veteran's Children. I think it's shut down, now.
Oh and growing up in Philly, we went to Nockamixon in Quakertown cause it was close.
Pretty cool place. Free admission. Throw back joint. Theres actually a high school football team there Southern Columbia that won like 7 straight A state championships & sent a kid to Ohio State at WR. 5* hasn’t played yet. Fleming I think. They had to recruit him lol

Advertisement
lol you boys don't like the hijack, stay off 95 in south carolina then. You don't tell us what to do, we'll take this thread and seceded from the board in a heart beat.

Dem Plantation teams real good at manipulating the minds of AA. I think it's that used car salesman southern twang that makes them fall for their BS.
Maybe they have some magic manipulating Klan tool, OR maybe the "plantation schools" have a lot to offer a kid that wants to keep away from big city distractions and develop skills needed for the NFL. I'm not advocating for those **** suckers; I just despise throwing race in to everything. America has made progress with bigotry becoming more taboo for every generation since the 60's. Too bad the elite class uses this to divide us instead of recognizing progress while striving to make it better for our kids by judging people by their character above all else. GO CANES

Advertisement
This one time at band camp......WTF? Here is the latest I have heard on Freeling.......He said "Don't drive in SC!"

i-95 from 26 south is one of the worst highway roads I've ever driven. It close to unbelievable how ****** that road is. It should be embarrassing to anyone in our state government. And the silly patches they put in are just as bad. You get to Ga and it's a night and day difference.. plus it's three lanes. SC is just **** roads and stupid traffic. I didn't say congestion, I said traffic. It's not the amount of cars, it's the asshats behind the wheels. I've been here close to 25 years and I've been counting time for the last decade. Couple things need to happen and I'm the **** out of here. Whatever idiot designed the interchange for i26 and 526 should be hung. If you're just 5 cars back at a green arrow, you're chances of getting through the light are less than 25%. And teh dude right in front of you who sat through 2 light cycles just like you.. will still take ******* forever to make his turn. You'd think sitting thru three lights would motivate a **** but it don't.
Literally just drove this last night, terrible road condition in SC

Maybe they have some magic manipulating Klan tool, OR maybe the "plantation schools" have a lot to offer a kid that wants to keep away from big city distractions and develop skills needed for the NFL. I'm not advocating for those **** suckers; I just despise throwing race in to everything. America has made progress with bigotry becoming more taboo for every generation since the 60's. Too bad the elite class uses this to divide us instead of recognizing progress while striving to make it better for our kids by judging people by their character above all else. GO CANES
This is football, not politics. To deny, forgot, or believe this is only an “elitist agenda” is ignorant. Those southern schools have fought hard to keep their oppressive ”traditions.”

You can miss me with that BS conservative spin right there. The truth is that a diverse young man should feel more welcome at the U.

Man I agree with everything you said, but we AA aren't the ones keeping Racism live and active. We keep mentioning it because it's still impacting our lives, rights and liberties. It's the one realism about America we wish like **** would end. Personally it despises me that the same kids and families who complain about jobs, community, economic and political strife, choose to bring joy and happiness on Saturdays to the peoples who have the least desire for them historically.

Advertisement
Back