Monroe Freeling Update

South Carolina has plenty of good places.

I visited Miami 3 times, I could come on here and say Stay away from Miami because I stopped in Overtown and Liberty city?

The beaches are wonderful.

Kiawah, Charleston obviously, Edisto, Litchfield, Pawleys Island, Fripp, Georgetown.

Greenville, Columbia, Clemson, Hilton Head, North Augusta, Aiken, Beufort.

Depends on what your looking for. If you're young and want a big nightlife scene then Miami, Atlanta, LA, NY.

But it want to raise a family, have affordable housing, play golf, go fishing, have mountains, also have beaches, be halfway between Charlotte and Atlanta then South Carolina is a great place to live.

We can go to a Braves game one weekend take 1 hour 50 minutes to get there, and we can go to a Panthers game next weekend takes about same amount of time. Weve spent night or driven and came back.

Asheville, NC is a big craft beer city, takes like 1 hour and 30 minutes to get there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kiawah, Charleston obviously, Edisto, Litchfield, Pawleys Island, Fripp, Georgetown. Greenville, Columbia, Clemson, Hilton Head, North Augusta, Aiken, Beufort.
If you're young and want a big nightlife scene then Miami, Atlanta, LA, NY....
Asheville, NC is a big craft beer city, takes like 1 hour and 30 minutes to get there.

after reading everything, I came away with how good you are at promoting an area... Asheville, NC!

I visited Miami 3 times, I could come on here and say Stay away from Miami because I stopped in Overtown and Liberty city?

Kiawah, Charleston obviously, Edisto, Litchfield, Pawleys Island, Fripp, Georgetown.

Depends on what your looking for. If you're young and want a big nightlife scene then Miami, Atlanta, LA, NY.

But it want to raise a family, have affordable housing, play golf, go fishing, have mountains, also have beaches, be halfway between Charlotte and Atlanta then South Carolina is a great place to live.

We can go to a Braves game one weekend take 1 hour 50 minutes to get there, and we can go to a Panthers game next weekend takes about same amount of time. Weve spent night or driven and came back.

Most of your post just really solidifies why NC is better than SC ;)

Advertisement

miami is miserable to raise a family. the transplants have absolutely ruined the place

Don’t leave out Spartanburg, SC Gangsta! Go Canes

So not only Is the judge used for the ok on the warrant Epstein affiliated

Not only is this apparently over January 6th like he knew something

Now it’s out that they didn’t even notify the Palm beach police department that they were entering their Jurisdiction.

This smells like ****.
what kind of political bullcrap is this on a football forum. Fruck RUMP and the election he tried to steal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if he wants to be coached by Searles over Mario and Mirabal, kid needs to have his head examined.

Now if he’s more acclimated to a Southern Boy lifestyle given he’s from SCar…can’t fault him.

Feel like this is just some regular UGA fluff though, he seemed to be all Cane and was just waiting for the green light. “I want to put in CB’s for…”… well then just sack up and do it. That’s some Gaby type wording.
Can we stop with this “if he wants to be coached by ….. instead of Miami coaches” bit. $$$$ and winning culture talks, UGA/Bama could hire that goofy fvck Manny hired from the Bucs a couple years ago and they’d still pull top OL

There are about a zillion craft breweries. I was there in January.
Did someone mention my ***** hood??

I love Asheville, refuse to leave even when wife threatens to w/o me. Breweries, music, great food and, as long as your in town, pretty relaxed in about everything.

@wspcane can tell you.
@Da Jumbo Mutombo - what/where are you working on??

I was driving up from Miami to DC one year and first leg had me stop in a hotel in Florence, SC. Holy ****, I slept with one eye open, chair against the door and checked out at 6am. lol
I think I stayed at that Thunderbird Motel there driving to or back from Ward Circle in the 80’s. They had a good breakfast and I remember a bunch of NASCAR pit crew guys in there with drivers.

Advertisement
Did someone mention my ***** hood??

I love Asheville, refuse to leave even when wife threatens to w/o me. Breweries, music, great food and, as long as your in town, pretty relaxed in about everything.

@wspcane can tell you.
@Da Jumbo Mutombo - what/where are you working on??
Our client is purchasing a commercial property on Airport Rd.

Advertisement
Back