Monroe Freeling Update

I've never been to Asheville lol. All of my knowledge from it is from the investor memo I was reading.
Grew up outside of Asheville 20 years ago. Beautiful area. No terrible weather spikes up or down for the most part (at the time anyway), but nice seasonality. Cool culture. It's grown a ton since I've been there, so not sure how much it's changed.

Advertisement
Charleston is my only stop in South Carolina. Assuming I don't need to stop for fuel.

My youngest brother lives in Charlotte now, so we sometimes stop in Columbia for food.

And I lived in Greenville for 9 or 10 months for work, it's a pretty nice/safe place, at least along all of the interstate exits. Spartanburg is sketchy, though.

Got a great (small) barbecue joint off of I-385 on Woodruff Road (Smoky Dreams) that is completely worth the traffic. Unfortunately, Bacon Bros. on Pelham off of I-85 closed down.

Just to make sure I have this correct, Freeling tries to avoid I-95 when he leaves the Charleston/Mt. Pleasant area, and frequents the Asheville area because it has some of the best craft beers, all while getting recruited by Bama and Georgia along with us........did I get that correct?!?!

1660141382337.png

Advertisement
Just to make sure I have this correct, Freeling tries to avoid I-95 when he leaves the Charleston/Mt. Pleasant area, and frequents the Asheville area because it has some of the best craft beers, all while getting recruited by Bama and Georgia along with us........did I get that correct?!?!

Pretty much. Even though I had to keep looking up to the OP title on my browser to make sure I hadn't wandered off elsewhere.

Caping for the bad guys
if he wants to be coached by Searles over Mario and Mirabal, kid needs to have his head examined.

Now if he’s more acclimated to a Southern Boy lifestyle given he’s from SCar…can’t fault him.

Feel like this is just some regular UGA fluff though, he seemed to be all Cane and was just waiting for the green light. “I want to put in CB’s for…”… well then just sack up and do it. That’s some Gaby type wording.
Since 2016 UGA has had 50 drafted to Oregon’s 18. UGA has had 10 from
OL and Oregon 4. In last 3 years UGA has had 31 and 7 OL drafted Vs 10 and 3 for Oregon. UGA for 2022 has 11 four star and 2 five stars on OL with 7 being top 100 out of hs coach searels has put 25 OL into nfl. Miami hoping $ to sign will persuade Freeling. UGA looking to develop guys with nil deals coming from outside university afterwards as UGA develops players into nfl ready and big contracts.

OL and Oregon 4. In last 3 years UGA has had 31 and 7 OL drafted Vs 10 and 3 for Oregon. UGA for 2022 has 11 four star and 2 five stars on OL with 7 being top 100 out of hs coach searels has put 25 OL into nfl. Miami hoping $ to sign will persuade Freeling. UGA looking to develop guys with nil deals coming from outside university afterwards as UGA develops players into nfl ready and big contracts.
When searles was here we couldn’t get anyone

Go troll another board. It’s easy to “develop” players when your coaches are illegally bagging up players through “foundations.”

All of you $EC dudes are purposefully blind in denying any wrong doing, but isn’t it funny how the $EC was mostly irrelevant for many years until Sabag started to bag up players. Then Freeze followed suit at Ole Miss, and Kirby said “hold my beer”, and has gotten 5-Star after 5-Star via the bag game. L$U has been bagging up players for decades, too.

But go ahead and remain in your bubble. If you guys weren’t bagging up players, there’s zero chance that you’d be landing even a third of the players that you have gotten under Kirby’s regime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh. Well then I'll add my two cents. Many years ago I did some training at Fort Stewart in Georgia. I had leave one weekend and went to a strip club on the other side of the border in South Carolina. Only stripper in the joint had huge fresh C-section scar, came up and started grinding on me. It freaked me out so I ran out the club and drove back to Georgia and found the nearest bar to try and drink away the memory. So that is what I think of South Carolina. It's the "stripper with a fresh C-section" of American states.
First and only time I saw panty line staples was at Kitten Club (now Señoritas) on Belvedere in West Palm Beach. We left.
I was driving up from Miami to DC one year and first leg had me stop in a hotel in Florence, SC. Holy ****, I slept with one eye open, chair against the door and checked out at 6am. lol
Lol, try Belle Glade sometime.
Yea bro no one stops in Florence how tf did u end up there lol
I-95
What can I say, I was fried driving from Miami and it was the only non-middle of nowhere stop right off 95. I won't even get into the kinds of things I encountered at check in and in the middle of the night to make me sleep with one eye open and barricade myself in the room, lol
Lol I've walked around that municipality drinking King Cobra.
that's your fault for not stopping at South of the Border
safe, warm, friendly
and vampires, yeah like in Dusk to Dawn
creepiest place on EARTH
Golf of Mexico!!!
We used to stop in Florence, SC regularly pre-2008 or so. Had decent hotels and a few good restaurants. We started going up 81 instead of 95 so we haven't been back.
I've been more times than I can count.
Don’t leave out Spartanburg, SC Gangsta! Go Canes
SC is my 2nd favorite state (after FL of course).
My mother’s side of the family are the Makupson’s from Cowpens, Gaffney, and Spartanburg SC, Cherokee County. They are DEEP down there.
One of my cousins lived in Gaffney for a few years.
Guessing you've been to the beer palace at Sierra Nevada since it's in that area??
Asheville is awesome.
Grew up outside of Asheville 20 years ago. Beautiful area. No terrible weather spikes up or down for the most part (at the time anyway), but nice seasonality. Cool culture. It's grown a ton since I've been there, so not sure how much it's changed.
Flat Rock

We're getting Freeling. From the Thunderbird Hotel to the 7th Floor.

Lol, we got UGA fans in Georgia trolling us now??

Buckle in gentlemen. We got 'em running scared.

I know you aren‘t talking about money, that’s really rich. At least we‘re doing our spending above the table . I mean what kid would choose Athens freaking Georgia over South Beach unless he wasn’t getting bags? Oh it’s ” development “ , not the 800,000 k per lol.

Advertisement
Coffin Dancing GIF

Oh. Well then I'll add my two cents. Many years ago I did some training at Fort Stewart in Georgia. I had leave one weekend and went to a strip club on the other side of the border in South Carolina. Only stripper in the joint had huge fresh C-section scar, came up and started grinding on me. It freaked me out so I ran out the club and drove back to Georgia and found the nearest bar to try and drink away the memory. So that is what I think of South Carolina. It's the "stripper with a fresh C-section" of American states.

I learned on a move to Duck Duck Goose Creek SC that troopers in SC can laser you on the other side of the highway . . . **** ****faces.

Slow day at Castle Moronica?

Advertisement
Don’t leave out Spartanburg, SC Gangsta! Go Canes
South Carolina ain’t too bad. I’m in Charleston. The only bad part is the houses here are ridiculously overpriced and the traffic is awful. Other than that the architecture, history of the city, and the beaches are pretty nice.

South Carolina ain’t too bad. I’m in Charleston. The only bad part is the houses here are ridiculously overpriced and the traffic is awful. Other than that the architecture, history of the city, and the beaches are pretty nice.
Ur absolutely right

Don’t look at home prices in south Florida if you think they’re overpriced in South Carolina

Don’t look at home prices in south Florida if you think they’re overpriced in South Carolina
Frfr. Relative to the rest of the state Charleston is expensive but the SFL houses make me big sad.

Advertisement
Back